NFL Week 6

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Yeesh. That bad? I just had to run to target for muffin supplies and haven’t seen a second of the game. Should I go back in case I missed something?

Chicago has turned the ball over twice inside of the Washington 10 yard line. 

It's 0-0.

What is up with this bizarre fetish for going for 2 at bizarre times in the NFL this season? I know they could have gotten up by 7 but now Chicago can win with two FGs and its not like Washington can reasonably expect to score again.

Edited by Valmy77

Any 50/50 lob, fade, prayer, toss up, heave whatever you want to call it has probably a 5% of working off the receiver isn’t Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, gronk etc. it’s such a terrible play. The ball is in the air before any receiver is in the actual end zone. Maybe I don’t know…survey the field? Or call a qb draw and actually have a chance?

Nfl teams do this on 4th and 4 calls too. 17 yard fade down the field instead of some trickery that results in an easy pass/first down. Every team should have a playbook of the leagues greatest trick plays because I doubt every team on any given play will be prepared for it if it was used once in 2014 and it worked perfectly.

• Like 1