Cowboys v Eagles - Game Thread

tx 3 putt

Meh it was a good PF imo. Yes it was on iggy. Glad he went after him.

Team didn’t quit. Like the fight. Wish it didn’t take till the 2nd half. Cooper isn’t dog shit and they maybe had a better chance.

Philly got 3 scoring possession inside the Dallas 46 yard line. That they only gave up 26 is actually impressive. Defense just couldn’t get that last stop they needed.

Last game of the season again right? With the eagles easy schedule and now a 2 game division lead probably not going to have anything to play for that last game. Cowboys might be fighting for a WC spot. 

I know everyone is saying that but this eagles team will get got once or twice. Maybe even before they see dallas.

Just get to that game 1 back or tied. Then we got them.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Last game of the season again right? With the eagles easy schedule and now a 2 game division lead probably not going to have anything to play for that last game. Cowboys might be fighting for a WC spot. 

No, Eagles last game is against the NYG. Dallas will be their third to last on 12/24.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I know everyone is saying that but this eagles team will get got once or twice. Maybe even before they see dallas.

Just get to that game 1 back or tied. Then we got them.

Yeah they're going to lose but so will Cowboys. Don't see them losing enough with that easy schedule to catch them unless they have big injury issues. 

They play as physically tough as anyone in the league. They aren't as explosive as KC or Buffalo but they're hard to defend with the ability to run like that. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cornpop said:

What's so hard about throwing the challenge flag? He's made the same mistake numerous times.

He's not seeing the TV monitors. He can't tell from where he is so he relies on his upstairs staff, but they went so fast to the line it didn't give time to review. He/Moore/Rush must have not thought it was that close to a first. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

He's not seeing the TV monitors. He can't tell from where he is so he relies on his upstairs staff, but they went so fast to the line it didn't give time to review. He/Moore/Rush must have not thought it was that close to a first. 

Can't someone nearby that dumbass fucking stream the game on the sideline? Jfc that was an obvious first down before the replay. And it's just one fucking red challenge flag! Why so fucking stingy with them? We needed to make something happen in a bad way right about that point in the game. And McCarthy blew it per usual. Took away the fantastic effort and execution by CD and helped to stall that drive. 

15 minutes ago, Cornpop said:

Can't someone nearby that dumbass fucking stream the game on the sideline? Jfc that was an obvious first down before the replay. And it's just one fucking red challenge flag! Why so fucking stingy with them? We needed to make something happen in a bad way right about that point in the game. And McCarthy blew it per usual. Took away the fantastic effort and execution by CD and helped to stall that drive. 

That's against the rules. Can't have anyone on the field playing video of the game. 

It is what it is. They wanted to go fast and catch the Philly defense off guard pm 4th and 1 and that prevented them from having the time to review the play. In the end to me Fowler's stupid ass offsides on 4th and 4 that would have had it 3-0 instead of 7-0 was a much bigger fuck up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That's against the rules. Can't have anyone on the field playing video of the game. 

It is what it is. They wanted to go fast and catch the Philly defense off guard pm 4th and 1 and that prevented them from having the time to review the play. In the end to me Fowler's stupid ass offsides on 4th and 4 that would have had it 3-0 instead of 7-0 was a much bigger fuck up. 

I was not aware of that. 

Agreed on the offsides, just inexcusable. Likely they weren't even going to run a play there. Just baited us into an offsides and we fucking fell for it, of course

5 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

Cunt.

So a friend of mine who is from Jersey(just across Penn's Landing from Philly) told me last night that Nick Sirianni isn't just a stereotype. He reminds her of the type of guys she went to high school with and their older brothers and fathers acted like that too when it comes to any Philly sports. 

I hope y'all beat them in the Dallas rematch. I wanna see what crazy shit Nick will do. Fingers crossed he flips off the fans or throws the Gatorade jug onto the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Geez…glad I fell asleep. Fuck the refs. Fuck the Fecals and their turd fans. Fuck Jerruh. Weird year. Almost like Big 12 standings. Teams I wouldn’t think would have a good record: Jets, Fecals, Giants, Minnesota…none of those have a fat older retread as a HC. Still 4-2 with Cooper Rush isn’t that bad. Two pretty winnable games going into the BYE though Detroit always gives it their best effort. Hope to be 6-2 going into BYE. Fecals have one of the best backup QB (imo) so even if Hurts is out they have a similar dynamic. I gave Rush a ton of shit about not being any good at all and tonight he fell really short facing a pretty well coached defense but at least we don’t have a losing record. Fuck Jerruh. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I haven't read this thread but did it seem like the right side of the Eagles OL was jumping early on almost every snap?

Multiple times.

It was usually against Parsons, so...welp...they needed the little help.

Just now, AnTiM said:

When I am yelling at the tv "Don't jump offside" on the field goal setup and I see an asshole dumb enough to do just that,  he should be on the first fkn train out of town.

Oh, and our #11 lines up offside on defense half the time as well.