Texas Longhorns @ Kansas State Wildcats - 6pm on FS1

Pancho

Just now, Slacks said:

41 must get consistently better at coverage.

Or completely erase the run and be that guy.

He's going to get picked on in the pass game. If I see itz every opponent sees it easily.

He's not 'fast' so he has to make the right diagnosis and get there right away. That's fine if he can make the right read on time.  He has stood out for the wrong reason for two games in pass D, and only once do I remember him controlling the run game.

Ford has become enough of a liability on 3rd down but I'm not sure we have another option

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Finally stopped them sort of.

We just need to keep scoring TDs on every drive the rest of the game and we should be fine.

Should is the operative word. And it says a lot about this defense. If any defense could give up two tds on a single drive, I'm convinced it is this one. 

Holding them to a FG is just about as good as you can expect out of this unit. Offense needs to score every time they touch it.

Yeah, K State is holding. Welcome to the Big 12. Part of being a top tier OL at any level of football is being good at holding with getting called. Texas can and does hold too. If you watch this defense and think holding is the primary reason KSU is shredding them then you’re missing a lot.