Texas Longhorns @ Kansas State Wildcats - 6pm on FS1

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’m fully convinced we do not practice pass defense at all ever 

yep. 

I can't imagine where these guys are when the receives are THIS wide open AND there is no pressure on the QB.   

Which part of the field are our 11 guys paying attention to?

And the nauseating 'campfire circle' coverage is rearing its head here again.

Ford is good in coverage when we are playing with the back of the endzone keeping  their 11 guys somewhat near our 11 guys or they will be out of bounds. 

Lot's of work to do on the back 7.

We shouldn't need to blitz KSU to get pressure and when we don't, 7 guys in coverage need to be somewhere near the ball

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Auto Driller said:

Every single snap our LBs and DBs are busy yelling at each other trying to figure out alignment when the ball is snapped.

Play man to man defense with a single high safety. Beat them with athleticism.

PK is a fucking idiot.

we have no real safety that can play center field. That has been a major issue all year. Our LB and Safeties are dog shit in coverage

I hate stadiums that play the sound from their mascot through the stadium speakers anytime they do something "good".
This wildcat sound is stupid.

There is another sport, I forget which but it's got a hawk or an eagle "shreek" sound they play when they make a play.
That one is the worst.

Can you imagine if DKR played a loud "mooo" every time Mullet connected with Lambo-man?!!
Are you referring to the eagle screech at Auburn because War fucking Eagle

41 must get consistently better at coverage.

Or completely erase the run and be that guy.

He's going to get picked on in the pass game. If I see itz every opponent sees it easily.

He's not 'fast' so he has to make the right diagnosis and get there right away. That's fine if he can make the right read on time.  He has stood out for the wrong reason for two games in pass D, and only once do I remember him controlling the run game.