2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Democracy is winning in a big fucking way.  I’ve been saying the ledge isn’t the only option.  Can keep the lunatics at bay.  And we have.  For at least a little longer…

Tonight buys two, maybe four years. No more, but no less. Both are significant.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, RabidM said:

I agree with this. They'll rally around their figurehead when he announces.  I actually think Trump is more beatable than Desantis.  But, does Desantis think he can win the primary and still have a viable voting block to an electoral win? That's the big question.  Desantis probably thinks he can beat Trump in the primary, but Trump would probably then sabotage Desantis's candidacy because... well, Trump is just that big of a grudge holder. 

If Trump runs and loses the primary, he absolutely goes scorched earth.  He’s not going to let go of the gravy train.  Way too much money.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

You know, we're 6-7 years into the Trump era, and I figured I had gotten immune to reading ridiculous statements.  But, uh, yeah, that has to be one of the single most fucked up line in political reporting history.  

Democracy is winning in a big fucking way.  I’ve been saying the ledge isn’t the only option.  Can keep the lunatics at bay.  And we have.  For at least a little longer…

We got crushed in Texas but the events from around the rest of the country and helping
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Marijuana results were a mixed bag. We won in the 2 most consequential states due to their higher population and strategic positioning on the US map compared to the other 3, but we lost in 3 deep red states where I was hoping we would do better.

• Hook 'Em 1