2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sidis said:

Re the Colorado 3rd, looking at where the remaining votes are…things are looking good for the jailbird. Mesa county alone should edge out the 7k lead Frisch currently has and there’s not much left out there for him. 

How many actual votes are left in the 19% of precincts unreported? And of those, what’s the expected margin for her?  Read she’s underperformed her numbers from 2020 by a few points all over the district. 

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How many actual votes are left in the 19% of precincts unreported? And of those, what’s the expected margin for her?  Read she’s underperformed her numbers from 2020 by a few points all over the district. 

She’s getting absolutely murdered in every single county relative to trump and her own performance in 2020. But She has an estimated 13k votes to come in from mesa and  Frisch probably only has 4k. That said, Pueblo is getting kind of interesting.  If it keeps breaking as it has so far, might be enough to offset that by just enough. 

I might slightly back off some of my certitude earlier. Maybe a bit closer than I previously thought but I’d still lean the idiot for now. 

Edited by sidis

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I don't know, Jim. There's obviously something wrong with him. He's taken off his shoes and one of his socks and... actually, I think he's crying.

"The GOP needs needs to look deep into a mirror to figure out why their message isn't resonating with the people after tonight's results.....and when you do that you come to the conclusion that Americans want people like DeSantis and Greg Abbott"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

CNN is now projecting to what MSNBC had an hour ago—

216-219 R

To be fair it was not a projection but if the races were called for the leaders at that time. MSNBC flashes a projection of 218-217 minutes ago btw.

11 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I don't know, Jim. There's obviously something wrong with him. He's taken off his shoes and one of his socks and... actually, I think he's crying.

How much if this is even true? Least popular president since Truman? Wasn’t trump the least popular of all time? Bush Jr? I haven’t followed polls closely.

and what border crisis

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

"The GOP needs needs to look deep into a mirror to figure out why their message isn't resonating with the people after tonight's results.....and when you do that you come to the conclusion that Americans want people like DeSantis and Greg Abbott"

And that might just fucking work. God dammit. 

2 minutes ago, thepop said:

How much if this is even true? Least popular president since Truman? Wasn’t trump the least popular of all time? Bush Jr? I haven’t followed polls closely.

and what border crisis

Central and South America are dumpster fires it’s not a US created problem but we do have a major major issue with asylum seekers and those thinking illegal is better than trying for legal asylum. Fault and solutions differ but the problem shouldn’t be debatable. 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Man I go away and y’all miss shit 

CO-08 is a Dem pickup. That was a lean R/toss up seat. Huge pickup for CO’s new seat 

Her behavior in the debate was very childish where she attacked Nancy pelosi 50 times. Pelosi was miles away in California and she didn’t show her opponent the respect he deserved. She’s getting it handed to her right now and I love every second of it.

1 minute ago, troph said:

Central and South America are dumpster fires it’s not a US created problem but we do have a major major issue with asylum seekers and those thinking illegal is better than trying for legal asylum. Fault and solutions differ but the problem shouldn’t be debatable. 

We lose votes because we ignore the problem while repubs pay lip service to it. Neither party is doing jack shit about it, but dems are the ones who suffer from it.

8 minutes ago, troph said:

Yeah I wouldn't say it's solely a US created problem, but it sure as shit isn't 0% our fault.

United Fruit Company - Why is Latin America So Dysfunctional? Part Three

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok my absolute last update -

Ralston says CCM is solid but not safe. Same for Sisolak. In good spots as of right now, but TBD on the mail and dropped off ballots from today. 

Have to be happy with what’s happening. Let’s go California, build the blue wall 

• Hook 'Em 2

CNN just said Georgia will be a runoff. I was running the numbers and it didn't seem that there were enough votes left uncounted to get either Walker or Warnock to 50% plus one vote. Of course this is after I spent the last 5 mins doing math that probably made zero sense.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

CNN just said Georgia will be a runoff. I was running the numbers and it didn't seem that there were enough votes left uncounted to get either Walker or Warnock to 50% plus one vote. Of course this is after I spent the last 5 mins doing math that probably made zero sense.

if CCM and Kelly hold on (or Barnes sneaks out a win) I think GOP turnout could be muted for the runoff. They will care a lot less if that race gives the Dems 51 votes instead of giving the GOP 51 votes. 

• Hook 'Em 3