2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

how good is that for Kelly? Better or worse than he hoped?

I believe he only has needed around 45-47% of the remaining votes and he got 57% in this bucket 

Masters now needs to win those E-Day votes in Maricopa like 70-30 and Trump only won them like 60-40. Masters has been underperforming Trump all over so that’s unlikely to suddenly change 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Every time the Republicans force a gov’t shutdown over the debt ceiling, it backfires and the public (rightly) blames them. You’d think they’d learn, but nope.

Learning is for cucks and soy boys. [\Incredulity]

Edited by Ghost of LL
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Would be cool to get something today. Feels like most of the remaining questions won’t be answered for a week or more. 

Won’t get an AZ or NV call until probably the weekend at the earliest. That’s my guess. 

6 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Only 5? Seems like he needs a few pills to last longer. Have 10 from me.

I really don't know for certain how many reactions we get per day for free. It recharges though. However, for the highly questionable price of tree fiddy a month you can have unlimited reactions.

Then it becomes a war of attrition. 

Edited by cactusflinthead

So far, Jon Ralston has nailed every prediction except 1 (Lee winning when he said she’d lose) 

Per that above tweet - CCM would win by just under 2%. Ralston predicted……. A 2% win for CCM 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 8