2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

Pima netted Hobbs another 6k. Maricopa later tonight. They have roughly 292k ED votes that will start reporting tomorrow. Today is 60-80k early votes only

That 292k is 17 in person (probably heavily R) and 270 day of drop offs (no idea on split)

Maricopa may only release 60-80k per night. I hate your state, @Zonahorn

140k left in Pima as well

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

The only thing that tempers that feeling is the debt ceiling.  But we can fix that in the lame duck.

Every time the Republicans force a gov’t shutdown over the debt ceiling, it backfires and the public (rightly) blames them. You’d think they’d learn, but nope.

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

politics is getting so ugly, makes me want to stop watching.   On another note, why is CNN acting as if the House is still in play? Sadly, the scum Kevin McCarthy will be the Speaker and several Dems will be kicked off committees and cavewoman MTG will be reinstated.  It's going to be very very ugly, maybe even a Biden impeachment in retaliation for Trump.  The right is simply the far far right now.  The nation has lost whatever rationality it claimed. 

GOP will have 220 seats at most and won’t be able to govern. They will investigate hunter biden and waste 2 years of time, but they will look bad in front of the American people and it will hurt them in future elections.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Pima netted Hobbs another 6k. Maricopa later tonight. They have roughly 292k ED votes that will start reporting tomorrow. Today is 60-80k early votes only  

Maricopa may only release 60-80k per night. I hate your state, @Zonahorn

140k left in Pima as well

Well, Republicans wanted signature validation. We think it's stupid too

1 hour ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

politics is getting so ugly, makes me want to stop watching.   On another note, why is CNN acting as if the House is still in play? Sadly, the scum Kevin McCarthy will be the Speaker and several Dems will be kicked off committees and cavewoman MTG will be reinstated.  It's going to be very very ugly, maybe even a Biden impeachment in retaliation for Trump.  The right is simply the far far right now.  The nation has lost whatever rationality it claimed. 

You dramatically overestimate McCarthys ability to control his caucus 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

GOP will have 220 seats at most and won’t be able to govern. They will investigate hunter biden and waste 2 years of time, but they will look bad in front of the American people and it will hurt them in future elections.

You really think it matters? 

funniest thing I have read all week.  

Bargaining phase for $2000 Alex.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

You really think it matters? 

funniest thing I have read all week.  

Bargaining phase for $2000 Alex.

You think we're bargaining? What the fuck are you talking about? This has been an awesome week. Keeping control of the Senate and only being down in the House a few seats after a midterm as the party in power is a huge fucking indictment of the shit show that is the GOP.

But yes, I do agree that no amount of ridiculous Hunter Biden hearings will push the usual R voters away.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You think we're bargaining? What the fuck are you talking about? This has been an awesome week. Keeping control of the Senate and only being down in the House a few seats after a midterm as the party in power is a huge fucking indictment of the shit show that is the GOP.

But yes, I do agree that no amount of ridiculous Hunter Biden hearings will push the usual R voters away.

L O L

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

That’s definitely what will push those independent voters into their column!  Bc they didn’t win them with high inflation and gas prices