Aggy may have a Baylor problem

SimkinsMan

Kind of a disturbing article here.

The issue of sexual assault on campus has grown in recent years, including the scandal at Baylor involving several football players and at Stanford where a swimmer was convicted of rape after an incident at a frat party.

“It’s unacceptable to me that the Title IX office would find a student athlete responsible for rape and then decide that an adequate punishment was a one semester suspension and one semester probation,” said rape survivor and victim advocate Brenda Tracy. “Athletics added insult to injury by giving the athlete a red shirt year and then reinstating him to the swim team. Rape is a life altering life threatening event and this is what we’ve decided is acceptable? If TAMU and athletics wanted to send the message that athletes are more important than rape survivors — mission accomplished.”[/Quote]

http:// https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/aggies/article/At-Texas-A-M-a-case-of-sexual-assault-and-12992238.php?utm_campaign=twitter-premium&utm_source=CMS%20Sharing%20Button&utm_medium=social

started a closed Facebook group for A&M survivors and in a 24-hour span, the group had more than 200 members. Approximately 30 of those have shared their stories in the group, and as of Wednesday afternoon, 11 were planning to go public with their experiences.

Ruh roh Aggy

Are you fucking kidding me?

It's not a failed piss test or a DWI.  This guy gave that young woman a nightmare to live with for the rest of her life, and his punishment is...  one semester suspension and a redshirt to preserve a year of his athletic eligibility?

Disgusting.  He ought to be neutered and dumped on Rapist Island with the other savages.

Fuck you, aggy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Are you fucking kidding me?

It's not a failed piss test or a DWI.  This guy gave that young woman a nightmare to live with for the rest of her life, and his punishment is...  one semester suspension and a redshirt to preserve a year of his athletic eligibility?

Disgusting.  He ought to be neutered and dumped on Rapist Island with the other savages.

Fuck you, aggy.

Maybe aggy will vouch for the baptist school on joining them in the SEC..?

2 minutes ago, n64ra said:

"No criminal charges were filed in the case" Uh, why not!?!

Maybe because of this part.

Shaw said part of the encounter was consensual but not all of it.

Title IX is a weapon of war on college campuses, especially after police investigate and find no wrong doing occurred. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Did you read the report?  Guy went for the buttseks without her permission.

I read that no criminal charges were filed, so did the cops investigate and find no reason to charge anybody? If they can arrest Kobe for unwanted "buttseks" in BFE Colorado, why would a swimmer in B/CS be immune to prosecution?

13 minutes ago, TSipper said:

I read that no criminal charges were filed, so did the cops investigate and find no reason to charge anybody? If they can arrest Kobe for unwanted "buttseks" in BFE Colorado, why would a swimmer in B/CS be immune to prosecution?

is this a serious question? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TSipper said:

The article says that she was scared to report it immediately and waited 7 months before reporting to A&M Title IX office.

• Haha 1

That report is a mess.  Also this:

Both parties agreed to the punishment of a one-semester suspension. However, when Shaw recently saw her alleged attacker’s name on the swim team roster, she sent a letter to the athletic department.

“It just seems like the school did very little,” she said. “He basically took a semester off and there was no real punishment.”

At the risk of being an insensitive prick, the bolded strikes me as the whole problem with a lot of this.

"I changed my mind."

58 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Dfh6p5MV4AA97JA.jpg

Linky?

"because both students were unclear as to whether the oral sex was consensual  . . . "

Da fuq.  They must have been schmasted fuji wasted.

started a closed Facebook group for A&M survivors and in a 24-hour span, the group had more than 200 members. Approximately 30 of those have shared their stories in the group, and as of Wednesday afternoon, 11 were planning to go public with their experiences.
Ruh roh Aggy
Nah, more like 11 of the members now mysteriously have larger bank accounts, and for some unknown reason no longer feel compelled to share their experiences being stand-ins for sheep..

7 hours ago, TSipper said:

Title IX is a weapon of war on college campuses, especially after police investigate and find no wrong doing occurred. 

No one in their right mind would trust a Title IX office as their judge and jury.

And what is this I hear about buttseks?  Are we to believe that aggy are closet homosexuals?  Because we all know that's what that means.

• Like 1

OK.....so what would happen if, lets say, the University of Texas announced that they would no longer be in the same conference as Baylor (yes...I know this is not the fuck Baylor thread) and refused to play them after the 2018-19 academic year?  Would be interesting.  And fuck Baylor.....and aggy.  

• Fuck You 3

10 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Every school has a Baylor problem.

Not really. Baylor exacerbated and perpetuated their Baylor problem. Most administrations deal with their Baylor problem the best they can, even when they're poorly equipped and unprepared to do it thoroughly. Baylor layered their Baylor problem with multiple stacks of filthy Baylor shit. Baylor out Baylor'd everyone except Michigan State. When it comes to Bayloring that's their only rival.

On 6/15/2018 at 12:15 PM, Beau Vine said:

Dfh6p5MV4AA97JA.jpg

On 6/15/2018 at 12:43 PM, TwiceHorn said:

That report is a mess.  Also this:

At the risk of being an insensitive prick, the bolded strikes me as the whole problem with a lot of this.

"I changed my mind."

It's a hole issue but not the whole issue.  You insensitive prick.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoteforHank said:

Threads on this topic have disappeared from their forums....

With aggy, it would be shocking if the opposite wasn’t the case. They run and moderate their websites like the norks. Dissent and critical and open thinking are not tolerated in aggy land, at all. 

1 hour ago, PRONG HORN said:

Some worse than others.    

Sure.  There are anthills and then there's Baylor's Mount Vesuvius.  The firings of a school president, an athletic director, the best head coach they've ever had and countless others drummed out in shame is just one aspect of that repugnant shitshow that signals that Baylor was beyond being just a little unique.  How many millions in settlements?  Whether you're battling some kind of sentimental attachment or are being willfully ignorant, I'm not prepared to argue with either of those delusions.  

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Whether you're battling some kind of sentimental attachment or are being willfully ignorant, I'm not prepared to argue with either of those delusions.  

I think what you aren't prepared for was my simple statement that Texas has a Baylor problem too.  Rape.   

And I'm pretty sure my point was that Baylor has sucked the worse at handling the problem.  "Handling" is a pretty generous term for what Baylor did to address each individual issue.  Baylor is now the handbook of exactly what not to do.  Texas isn't.  Baylor stands alone in that department.

On 6/17/2018 at 3:40 AM, Parliament said:

Sadly, what Sparty and Baylor did was bigger than Penn State. More victims. Way more victims in Sparty's case.

It's an interesting take but I think Penn State is worse than Baylor. They're both horrible, but decades of abusing children is worse.  

Why did yall idoits start another aggy thread? One is more than enough.

Anyway I posted this on THE aggy thread and now I gotta post it on this hear reeedundant thred.

Here it comes...

Uh oh.

Lawsuit accuses TAMU of anti-male bias in sexual assault case

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11039

This was the pic on the page with the story.

198317efbbcb7e79022e6bf03253aaad.jpg

9b611c1078f5a950261a43149fcf7b07.gif

5af0711a8625b968b4886a5ae830ade6.jpg881cc8368973374034260740a7a3677b.jpga6d8eb57737cda72c6aeef862d242c2a.jpg306d9a65263800a8066841305d3f94d6.jpge6525951298f9439385433cd12c9e28f.jpgb0ef669ef43c8f2ce832b7c753cdf5d2.gif49b9b6b8c96778c2469f831cfe1b54d8.jpg3fe71d97b8bb34bb87921e966ac031e3.jpg49433c179462317bf1433d991350c8ff.jpg706390f8e017a60ba52ede3449cfd4b8.gif4265d89fb594d9e6ec07a3089261f2e3.jpg2206224644cb3c62076d4e2237ef7951.jpg0304db8eb32a13b4bdf5acb899d72e0d.jpg19966cd1c4ba1b42c8b8e9c60b6a2025.gifa0b1d9fa98c056210c0407c80ecb786c.jpg

End repost.

Stupid bitch prolly didnt know to baaaa before the buttsecs.

d92c850960862993165e5c1eea2ff9c9.gif

• Like 2