NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

then we will need to relocate the following franchises, all in smaller markets then the ones i listed
47 new orleans
49 buffalo
158 green bay

First, the owners have to agree to dilute their TV revenue thru expansion. That would require a huge growth of TV bucks. St Louis doesn’t do it. The next is regional dilution. Seattle will fight Portland. The three Florida teams will block Orlando. Jerry and Houston have thrown roadblocks to San Antonio. The Bidwells will never give up the Cardinals; they’ve owned it since their beginning.

The league fucked up the SoCal situation. The league should have taken the chargers from the Spanos family who hasn’t done shit for San Diego. Chargers should be in San Diego. They will be a permanent visiting team in LA.

GreenBay ain’t going anywhere, but you know that. Saints nearly moved after Katrina. Buffalo was very tenuous to stay there when Ralph Wilson died; the Pagulas came in committed to Buffalo and got a new stadium. But the league isn’t going to Toronto as long as the bills are in Buffalo.

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

How often do those reverses actually work?

Seems like they either lose 5 yards or gain 20.

I think they were counting on Tyreek's speed to turn it into something.  Bad blocking and QB to WR exchange doomed it, though.

1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

I admit I gave up on Miami when it looked like Buffalo was going to go up 21-0 (and then settled for the FG). 

I really didn’t have a dog in this fight, but after Josh Allen acted like a little douche after the INT, I’ve been loving this comeback. 

Yes.

1 minute ago, BluTechsan said:

Does Allen ever get pressured?

I mean, he’s throwing darts but he’s awful comfortable back there while doing it.

Yeah he gets flushed and runs 

Dn8-xA9XkAU9POA.jpg

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Tony….throw it down field and maybe get a PI to tie it up?

He meant the halftime spread bet he's got

3 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

First, the owners have to agree to dilute their TV revenue thru expansion. That would require a huge growth of TV bucks. St Louis doesn’t do it. The next is regional dilution. Seattle will fight Portland. The three Florida teams will block Orlando. Jerry and Houston have thrown roadblocks to San Antonio. The Bidwells will never give up the Cardinals; they’ve owned it since their beginning.

The league fucked up the SoCal situation. The league should have taken the chargers from the Spanos family who hasn’t done shit for San Diego. Chargers should be in San Diego. They will be a permanent visiting team in LA.

GreenBay ain’t going anywhere, but you know that. Saints nearly moved after Katrina. Buffalo was very tenuous to stay there when Ralph Wilson died; the Pagulas came in committed to Buffalo and got a new stadium. But the league isn’t going to Toronto as long as the bills are in Buffalo.

i listed green bay just to troll..... milwaukee is the packer's msa plus the rest of the state

yes tatonka are safe now

but i disagree on not going in to toronto with the bills safe

it will be 3 or 5 canadian teams because the cross-border work rules and tax rules are already worked out from the other 4 big leagues and 3 or 5 have the same result: they bring the entire country of 39 million; calgary and edmonton are beneficial because they help move the nfl center of gravity further west

europe and asia will never happen even with the advent of the Boom Overture because the tax rules will make foreign teams in those regions impossible

i could see mexico city, monterey and guadalajara along with the canadians, and that's the 8...   but until we solve immigration, decriminalize the drug trade and stabilize the mexican government, they are not viable for the nfl, and unfortunately i think that's their lot for the rest of the century

+++

so, in summary, if you're not growing, your dying, and the only significant remaining massive jump in tv money is the great white north, and thus 3 or 5 US cities/regions have to happen to keep balanced divisions/schedules; move san diego back to san diego and it's 4 or 6 us expansion teams.   sorry blue bomber and roughrider fans.

Impressive first half for the Phins. Amazing to see four (I think it’s four) Big12 QBs in the playoffs. Skylar playing about as well as you can expect. Man the NFL script will take a sound beating if Bills fail to close them out. This isn’t SF v Seattle. SF was kinda toying with them a bit and then put it in another gear in the second half. Bills have trouble closing out opponents and if you let Miami hang around they will build confidence and beat you.