NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Asu2215 said:

I would probably start crying, literally, if I took a shot like that to the jaw. 

Just thinking about the World Cup and how those guys act like they are dying if they get touched compared to how tough American football players are.

I know if Minnesota loses, Cousins will take the blame but Minnesota defense has been ass this whole game. Cousins hasn't did anything to lose this game (yet). Both QBs have played very efficient.

These are the drives Cousins is being paid big money, though. Have yo go down and match and stay in the game. Can't punt or settle for a FG here. Your defense has shown nothing all game.

4 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Joseph and Mary were on their way to the census.  They weren't refugees fleeing their homeland. They were headed to it.

Who's behind these commercials?

He Gets Us. It’s a Non-denominational Christian group aiming to reverse the trend of young people turning away from Christianity and belief by focusing more on Jesus and his teachings. Fuckton of money behind it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Helobious said:

He Gets Us. It’s a Non-denominational Christian group aiming to reverse the trend of young people turning away from Christianity and belief by focusing more on Jesus and his teachings. Fuckton of money behind it. 

More people need church homes/communities. It's not my favorite commercial of theirs, but they serve a good cause. I'm all for it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Porterhouse said:

Great. Cowboys locked into Niners now. If Dak can actually go a few games without throwing picks, Boys can beat TB and Philly. No shot against Niners. 

Given the recent playoff history, I'll gladly take not shitting the bed against TB and then roll the dice against the Niners knowing the odds aren't good.

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Great. Cowboys locked into Niners now. If Dak can actually go a few games without throwing picks, Boys can beat TB and Philly. No shot against Niners. 

If Cowboys can get by TB, I like the Cowboys D chances against Purdy.

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

More people need church homes/communities. It's not my favorite commercial of theirs, but they serve a good cause. I'm all for it. 

I don’t know about that. But I guess that’s for another thread. But I really do admire how their commercials/message piss off people from all across the spectrum.

• Like 1

Just now, Helobious said:

I don’t know about that. But I guess that’s for another thread. But I really do admire how their commercials/message piss off people from all across the spectrum.

In my case I reacted because I misunderstood, for lack of paying close enough attention.

My only other impression is that they've seemed depressing.