NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Stupid motherfucking quarterback. Fuck Baltimore! Unfucking believable. Kinda looked like a block in the back at about the twenty. But fuck it. 98 yd td

You don’t take a 98 yard touchdown away from a big ugly just because of some undeniably clear block in the back stupidity. I mean - this universe is governed by rules.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the f'n THREE man convoy almost failed as Andrews damn near made the tackle. These 3 guys with a pathetic effort. 

Drives me batty when that happens.  Errbody high-stepping, flailing their arms around like a drum major and their guy gets tackled from behind because they don’t look behind and peel back for a chip block. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Drives me batty when that happens.  Errbody high-stepping, flailing their arms around like a drum major and their guy gets tackled from behind because they don’t look behind and peel back for a chip block. 

Classic Leon Lett

3 minutes ago, withinyourreach said:

It’s ok on 4th down.  Otherwise, it’s totally stupid.

No, not on 4th down either. Still would end up with no TD and the other team being able to return it for a TD. 

You only stick it out if you are lower and closer to the goal line and it’s a sure thing you will cross the plane before anyone can hit it.