NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

On 1/19/2023 at 11:36 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

I think drafting for the NFL might be one of the hardest jobs on the planet. I never would have guessed that Mahomes would be one of the top QBs in the league after watching him at Tech. Josh Allen? No way. 

Same here, shocked as a matter of fact.  If Mahomes can stay healthy and maintain or improve his level of performance,  he's liable to set some records that may never be broken. 

Personally,  I'm beginning to think he's an alien.

Edited by SHOOTER12

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Why?  He’s from Texas.

You misunderstood. He wants to actually fuck him.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

He’s still gimping. That sucks. The Jags are a team on the rise and can also put up points. I’d go fast here if I am them. 

Nothing wrong with his leg, he's just b-boy limping. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Jags can play. They aren’t a fluke and a gimpy PM isn’t good for KC. Their weapons aren’t as scary as they have been in past two or three years and their defense isn’t salty like I said. 

Jags feel like they're still rolling from the 2nd half last week. Good play calls so far too.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Jags feel like they're still rolling from the 2nd half last week. Good play calls so far too.

I think Pederson is an amazing HC. The Fecals were so damn enamored with Wentz they screwed themselves a bit. They should have rolled with Foles and Pederson after they won the SB. But I’m glad they didn’t because I hate the Fecals. I do like the Jags. I bet their big fan club in England is having some fun right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/19/2023 at 11:36 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

I think drafting for the NFL might be one of the hardest jobs on the planet. I never would have guessed that Mahomes would be one of the top QBs in the league after watching him at Tech. Josh Allen? No way. 

Lot of people were high on Mahomes, Bobby Burton in particular