NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

50 minutes ago, Zeus said:

1673842713439816-sp.jpg

Fluke 14-point swing and a few inches from potentially winning the game on a 2-point conversion as time expired with a banged-up Huntley as qb.  Not paying Lamar ludicrous money under those circumstances.  They've won nothing even when he's firing on all cylinders.  Can't count on him to stay healthy either with his style.  Let someone else overpay.

45 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Cincinnati doesn't deserve another home game, so...it all worked out!

Cincy O-line is now a MASH unit.  Was surprised how easily the Fins moved the ball against the Bills today.

KC sure seems like they are now gonna have a much easier route to the Super Bowl...

9 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Fluke 14-point swing and a few inches from potentially winning the game on a 2-point conversion as time expired with a banged-up Huntley as qb.  Not paying Lamar ludicrous money under those circumstances.  They've won nothing even when he's firing on all cylinders.  Can't count on him to stay healthy either with his style.  Let someone else overpay.

Lulz

1673874441905648-sp.jpg

I just saw the highlights from the Bengals game. Too funny. I think Huntley played pretty well last night. The fumble, of course, was not good.

I wonder what will happen with Lamar now. His playoff record, I think, is 1-3. I think he can do some incredible things on the field but, he wasn't on the field. He played 12 games this year, and 12 games in 2021. His completion percentage was the lowest since his rookie season.

They were 8-4 this year and 7-5 last year. His amazing 2019 season seems so long ago, and in NFL Time, it was. I don't know what they should do with him. He played better this year than in 2021.

He's only 25 years old, younger than Stetson Bennett I suppose, so he is still in his physical prime.

He made $23,000,000 this season after the Ravens exercised the option from his rookie contract. He rejected a 6-year contract with $133,000,000 fully guaranteed at signing. I've read that he wants more than Deshaun Watson's $230,000,000 fully guaranteed contract.

Interesting times. 

JK is not gruntled.

He should have never been in that situation," Dobbins said of Huntley. "I don't get a single carry. I didn't get a single carry. He should never have been in that situation. I believe I would have put it in the end zone, again."

The Ravens running back was upset that he was limited to 62 yards on 13 carries and didn't receive another red zone touch after powering his way to a 2-yard touchdown in the second quarter. In that critical fourth-quarter series, Baltimore ran three plays inside the Bengals' 3-yard line,

He has a point. Too many coaches out think themselves in situations like that.

I have this annoying feeling the Cowboys are going to win tonight.

• Hook 'Em 2

How is nobody noticing that Danny Dimes is basically a slightly lesser version of Josh Allen at this point? Nobody is killing Josh Allen for the way he played yesterday, why? Those 3 turnovers were absolutely awful. If Daniel Jones had played that exact same game with that exact same result the media would be murdering the guy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Puro Pinche Cowboys are sending Brady home tonight !!!!

I like your optimism, friend, and I hope you are right.  I hope that trend of rattling off 4 wins after this latest loss holds true.

But here lately Prescott seems to be throwing the ball as if he was playing dodgeball rather than football.