NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

48 minutes ago, Augustus said:

So, I assume everyone's picking the Bills and the Bengals, but who have you guys got for NY/Minn?

I'm rooting for the Giants to get killed, for obvious reasons, but curious what y'all think.

12 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Are you sure you want to face the 49ers next week instead of Philly should the Cowboys beat TB?

I got this backwards. Minnesota and Cowboys win, Dallas plays Philly. 

12 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

That is fine dining down in South Carolina so he’s just keeping it real now that he’s in North Florida. Sort of like going to a Ruth’s Chris in Pittsburgh and one in another city. Same fine-dining experience. I like Waffle House. There was one right across the parking lot from where I stayed at Auburn when I went down in September. I enjoyed my meal.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Rooting for Mn for obvious reasons. Luckily not sure the giants have the firepower to blow us out. Vikings have weapons everywhere on offense but we’ll make it closer than it needs to be. If everyone chooses this as the “sexy upset” I’ll go MN 27 giants 23.

Also a legend was born last night

https://www.instagram.com/p/CncYDD4OL3Y/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

I haven't went and looked at NYG's schedule but I would find it hard to believe they dominated anyone in their wins this year. Their strategy is pretty much what Dallas' was when Rush was filling in. Keep the game close the vest and just have a shot in the last part of the 4th qtr. As you said, they aren't going to go out there and run away with the game unless it absolutely snowballs i.e. the first half of Jax/LAC. I get why the Giants are the sexy pick but Minnesota should win by about 7-10. Minnesota also has much more firepower to recover from a bad start/deficit than NYG. Much more room for error. Minneosta is in the comfortable confines of their dome. I might lean the other way if they were playing in the cold elements of NY. 

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Well, it was a checkdown on 4th and long in a playoff game by a team that's trailing big, but I get his point.

I don't really need the announcers to get excited for me, but I understand fans love the enthusiasm of guys like Gus Johnston.

Romo is terrific, period, though.