Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

9 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Well fwiw I had a great time in Scouts. Earned my eagle, learned lots of life skills, got laid. 
Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well fwiw I had a great time in Scouts. Earned my eagle, learned lots of life skills, got laid. 
200.gif

Well context of what we’re talking about…..congrats? Your troop leader shouldn’ta done nothin to hurt that boy tho (/slingblade)
  • Haha 2

On 2/22/2024 at 3:24 PM, Chopper said:

This was in Australia but wth...

1. Famous evangelical pastor tries to search for "Ladies and girls kissing" but...

image.thumb.png.43cd21c053b6074604952d539fceaa20.png

2. Somehow manages to put his search into a tweet and not a search engine

image.thumb.png.d96c7731afd5225a3a0399fd59199458.png

3. Has a church staffer claim he was hacked.

image.png.7c50f497558283f1a4ffe7faa236a52e.png

Brian Houston Says His X Account Was Hacked, But The Internet Isn't Buying It - RELEVANT (relevantmagazine.com)

NowThis:

cJoC2h.gif.063b7269f3787bd7067ded269fa80b56.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Prepare your anus 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/style/media/2024/02/24/michael-voris-church-militant-shirtless-selfies/

At the far-right Church Militant, Michael Voris accused liberal Catholics and others he opposed of being gay until he resigned over unspecified ‘morality’ concerns. Staffers now say he had shared shirtless gym photos.

image.gif.4c2e44644227e7bb409b81f2c616a87d.gif

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Marble Falls is about to get some ugly attention. Keep your eyes out for reports of a church elder pushing 60 years old who's been accused of having sex w/ a 17 year old girl.  Should be hitting the local news in the next day or two.

0f864581edab8811dcc8541b9e232804.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Marble Falls is about to get some ugly attention. Keep your eyes out for reports of a church elder pushing 60 years old who's been accused of having sex w/ a 17 year old girl.  Should be hitting the local news in the next day or two.

Is it the "No Rules, Just Jesus" church?

• Haha 1

More info please. I have some extended family there.

There are too many innocent victims involved here-including the soon-to-be ex-wife & teenage kids-to get too specific. The perv is still cooling his heels in the local jail while they determine if an actual crime was committed. But there is apparently video evidence & the location of the tryst will turn quite a few heads in disgust.

• Like 1

There are too many innocent victims involved here-including the soon-to-be ex-wife & teenage kids-to get too specific. The perv is still cooling his heels in the local jail while they determine if an actual crime was committed. But there is apparently video evidence & the location of the tryst will turn quite a few heads in disgust.

If it’s gonna be news why wait? We gots ta know!
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Guess this goes here...?

This story is different, and frankly weird as hell, but not kid touching by church / school members.

I'm not a fan of it, if I'm being honest, and my kid isn't in Deer Creek. If they were, I'd probably have some pointed questions. That being said, it's become a bullet that's already been loaded in Walters's gun aimed at public education in Oklahoma. The culture wars for the schools is really going to start getting ugly up here. 

https://okcfox.com/news/local/deer-creek-school-district-responds-after-video-shows-students-licking-toes-for-fundraiser-wonderful-week-of-fundraising-not-your-average-joe-coffee-clash-of-classes-deer-creek-high-school-students-class-competition-feet

It's not youf ministers, but Liberty University was fined a record breaking $14,000,000 for failure to disclose criminal rapes under the Cleary Act

Liberty has marketed itself for years as having one of the nation’s safest campuses, with more than 15,000 students enrolled at the school in Lynchburg, Virginia. But its police department had a single officer with minimal oversight for investigating crimes during most of the time period reviewed by federal investigators, 2016 to 2023.

The U.S. Department of Education said it identified numerous cases that resulted in the misclassification or underreporting of crimes. And there were several incidents that the university determined to be unfounded, without evidence the initial report was false.

“This was especially common with respect to sexually based offenses, including rape and fondling cases,” according to the department’s Final Program Review Determination.

Federal investigators cited a case in which a woman reported being raped, with the attacker telling her he had a knife, the final program review stated.

Liberty’s investigator “unfounded this case based on a claim that the ‘victim indicates that she consented to the sexual act,’” the final program review stated. “In point of fact, the victim’s own statement merely indicated that she ‘gave in’ in an attempt to get away from the perpetrator.”

That episode was ultimately counted in the crime statistics, the final program review stated, after Liberty’s Clery compliance officer realized the case was “mishandled at several points in the process.”

Many victims of sexual crimes feared reporting because of concerns of reprisal, the final program review stated. Several were punished for violating the student code of conduct known as “The Liberty Way,” while their assailants were left unpunished.

“Consequently, victims of sexual assault often felt dissuaded by Liberty administration’s reputation for punishing sexual assault survivors rather than helping them,” the final program review said. “Such fears created a culture of silence where sexual assaults commonly went unreported.”

• Rage+1 3

14 hours ago, Stilicho said:

This story is different, and frankly weird as hell, but not kid touching by church / school members.

I'm not a fan of it, if I'm being honest, and my kid isn't in Deer Creek. If they were, I'd probably have some pointed questions. That being said, it's become a bullet that's already been loaded in Walters's gun aimed at public education in Oklahoma. The culture wars for the schools is really going to start getting ugly up here. 

https://okcfox.com/news/local/deer-creek-school-district-responds-after-video-shows-students-licking-toes-for-fundraiser-wonderful-week-of-fundraising-not-your-average-joe-coffee-clash-of-classes-deer-creek-high-school-students-class-competition-feet

What school administrator/teacher is standing there saying, "yeah, this is okay"?  If you're in school administration in Oklahoma you have to know Walters is looking for this kind of stuff.  He can't wait to F up school principals and teachers and de-cert your school.

1 hour ago, SamsCorner said:

What school administrator/teacher is standing there saying, "yeah, this is okay"?  If you're in school administration in Oklahoma you have to know Walters is looking for this kind of stuff.  He can't wait to F up school principals and teachers and de-cert your school.

You won’t get an argument for me. The optics of the entire thing, even if it was entirely organized by students, are brutal and play right into the Walters / LibsofTikTok / Christian Nationalism rhetoric. 

It’s a self-inflicted wound that we really could’ve done without. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/5/2024 at 7:16 PM, Captainant said:

It's not youf ministers, but Liberty University was fined a record breaking $14,000,000 for failure to disclose criminal rapes under the Cleary Act

Liberty has marketed itself for years as having one of the nation’s safest campuses, with more than 15,000 students enrolled at the school in Lynchburg, Virginia. But its police department had a single officer with minimal oversight for investigating crimes during most of the time period reviewed by federal investigators, 2016 to 2023.

The U.S. Department of Education said it identified numerous cases that resulted in the misclassification or underreporting of crimes. And there were several incidents that the university determined to be unfounded, without evidence the initial report was false.

“This was especially common with respect to sexually based offenses, including rape and fondling cases,” according to the department’s Final Program Review Determination.

Federal investigators cited a case in which a woman reported being raped, with the attacker telling her he had a knife, the final program review stated.

Liberty’s investigator “unfounded this case based on a claim that the ‘victim indicates that she consented to the sexual act,’” the final program review stated. “In point of fact, the victim’s own statement merely indicated that she ‘gave in’ in an attempt to get away from the perpetrator.”

That episode was ultimately counted in the crime statistics, the final program review stated, after Liberty’s Clery compliance officer realized the case was “mishandled at several points in the process.”

Many victims of sexual crimes feared reporting because of concerns of reprisal, the final program review stated. Several were punished for violating the student code of conduct known as “The Liberty Way,” while their assailants were left unpunished.

“Consequently, victims of sexual assault often felt dissuaded by Liberty administration’s reputation for punishing sexual assault survivors rather than helping them,” the final program review said. “Such fears created a culture of silence where sexual assaults commonly went unreported.”

This is the least surprising thing I've ever read in my entire life 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Fuck this piece of shit ….

This story is pretty bad and I don't mean the writing. Goodrich was arrested in Virginia recently, but the case itself goes back a number of years. The Associated Press was doing an investigation on how the LDS church had a 'playbook' of sorts to protect its clergy from accusations of sexual abuse.  Story here: https://apnews.com/article/mormon-church-investigation-child-sex-abuse-aedc8cfc9175ebadb18420ec25a5f99c

Goodrich had been arrested for the abuse, but then released when the fellow bishop to whom he confessed invoked "clergy privilege' or some such and refused to testify.

But it gets worse. Apparently, Goodrich is also a dentist and at some point (about the time his daughter accused him of raping her at home and on the trip) he was going through a divorce and got on a dating website (Match or something similar) and met a woman. She accused him of drugging and then raping her. 

News coverage of the Idaho case brought out another alleged victim. After learning about Chelsea’s allegations, a 53-year-old single mother accused him of having nonconsensual sex with her after giving her the drug Halcion, a controlled substance John Goodrich often used to sedate patients during dental procedures. She alleged that Goodrich drugged her the previous July after she cut off a sexual relationship with him.

In the end, John Goodrich reached a plea agreement in that case, and escaped sex crimes charges.

Chelsea Goodrich approached the AP with her story, she said, because her father remained free and practicing dentistry in Idaho with access to children.

Chelsea Goodrich approached the AP with her story, she said, because her father remained free and practicing dentistry in Idaho with access to children.

I repeated that four times to get the point across. People accuse women and children of falsifying accusations against predators, but time and time again, the predators are protected because they are overwhelmingly NOT drag queens or other marginal members of society but because they are in a protected class of authority (most often male) figures and their words and positions are considered more believable. One hundred and fifty six victims vs doctor Larry Nassar at MSU before he was sentenced to prison.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 7

So wait, the Village People isn't a Cop and 4 other dudes, it's just 1800 Cops?  That's a weird gay musical show.  

Once again, for the umpteenth fucking time Texas...the sexual assaulter doesn't come in Drag or in a van or a librarian with questionable books.  The rapist comes as your child's teacher, coach, police officer, priest, or uncle.  They come as your friend.  100,000 years in as a species and so many educated dumb-asses on this site still don't get it.