2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Yankees scratched German as their starter due to discomfort in his armpit or something and then he pitched 5 innings in relief in the same game he was supposed to start. I would love to see the reaction to our medical staff in here if that happened to the Astros. 

Just now, rvm96 said:

Yankees scratched German as their starter due to discomfort in his armpit or something and then he pitched 5 innings in relief in the same game he was supposed to start. I would love to see the reaction to our medical staff in here if that happened to the Astros. 

they have the prospects to make a move 

41 minutes ago, Overlord said:

I got an idea. How about Maldy for the janitor in Section 101 at Fenway Park?

We can throw in some cash too. 

You don't understand, as a casual fan, how that janitor prepares.  He makes all the ushers and vendors around him better.  Yes, there is shit all over the floor in the bathroom, and he keeps dropping trash all over the place, but it is his intangibles that are so valuable.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Moreso Boone looks like a dumber fuck than he already does

Just now, Scraps said:
26 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

Moreso Boone looks like a dumber fuck than he already does

he’s soon to be unemployed 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Seriously have to go to fucking closer. Stanek needs a kick to the dick....repeatedly

This is how you lose series.

Pressly was up until we got up 5. Then sat down. Then had to get back up and clean up stanek’s mess

baseball rules say we will have a save opportunity later in this series or week where Pressly won’t be available.

17 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Pressly was up until we got up 5. Then sat down. Then had to get back up and clean up stanek’s mess

baseball rules say we will have a save opportunity later in this series or week where Pressly won’t be available.

It's fine, Hader will be the closer by then

34 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

we shouid play out the games, just in case 

2 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Dude you are one negative mf.  Such a beating.  How can this be enjoyable for you.

It’s simple. I have a sense of humor and I can regulate my interest levels. You are on the spectrum and probably an accountant, lawyer or actuary. You don’t know how to lighten up or calibrate concerns between a weekday game and the 7th game of a world series. That’s your problem. I’m enjoying the season. 

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It’s simple. I have a sense of humor and I can regulate my interest levels. You are on the spectrum and probably an accountant, lawyer or actuary. You don’t know how to lighten up or calibrate concerns between a weekday game and the 7th game of a world series. That’s your problem. I’m enjoying the season. 

I wouldn’t say 200k posts on surly is “regulating your interest levels” but wtf would I know, I’m an autistic lawyer.

Edited by Snake Diggity
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1