Welcome our official cannabis sponsor Rogue Shop

immamac

On 4/9/2023 at 11:39 PM, MrRogue said:

We do ship to NJ 

OK, I'll ask a another question:

- is it sent in a plain envelope from "TRS Industries" to avoid embarrassment (the kind brought on by getting arrested) or 

- is it sent in custom envelopes with a drawing of Freewheeling Franklin and the text "YOU'RE WEED HAS ARRIVED, SIR!!! EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED!!"

Asking for a friend.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

- is it sent in a plain envelope from TRS Industries to avoid embarrassment (the kind brought on by getting arrested) or 

- is it sent in custom envelopes with a drawing of Freewheeling Franklin and the text "YOU'RE WEED HAS ARRIVED, SIR!!! EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED!!"

Asking for a friend.

They do a good job throwing the feds off the trail. The box is just a plain brown shipping box with "Boner Pills for your broken junk" in a 172 font. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/9/2023 at 3:24 PM, MrRogue said:

We do have blogs but in short

Delta 9 is great for social outings and is great for beginners because legally we can’t stuff a ton of THC in there.

Delta 8 is very sedative and best for pain and sleep due to the amount of THC we can legal out in there. Also great for some who get a little paranoid. 

HHC Euphoric effects but also can be quit strong especially the 125 mg HHC/CBN gummies.  

THCO = Trash don’t touch it 

D 10 = More expensive trash don’t touch it

@MrRogue Do you consider THC0 trash because of the process used to make it or the product itself?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/15/2023 at 4:26 PM, Bullneck said:

- is it sent in a plain envelope from "TRS Industries" to avoid embarrassment (the kind brought on by getting arrested) or 

Asking for a friend.

I get bags of sterile dirt and syringes full of spores for microscopy only research all the time no probs

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Richard Kimball said:

I'm not interested in getting high, but have arthritis in my hip, which is keeping me from running. According to the doctor, running won't cause further damage, but it's going to hurt. How is this for arthritis, and which product would be best? 

I'd guess the oils for you because the topical may not work on a hip. I've never had success with pain relief from CBD but some do.

I've also tried it on my dog with bad hips it didn't help her. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/15/2023 at 4:26 PM, Bullneck said:

Asking for a friend.

UPS just called that mine was ready for pickup.....just a small brown box with "DOPE" printed on the sides in 3" letters.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/16/2023 at 4:53 PM, Sabalo said:

@MrRogue Do you consider THC0 trash because of the process used to make it or the product itself?

I’ve tried a few THC0 gummies and even thought the headshop people tell me it’s stronger then delta 8, most of the time it doesn’t do much at all for me.  

19 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Its 2023 and educated people still smoke/vape?

I hardly sell smoke/vape products these days. But I will say it’s 2023 and you have not done edibles yet? 😂

17 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I’ve tried a few THC0 gummies and even thought the headshop people tell me it’s stronger then delta 8, most of the time it doesn’t do much at all for me.  

Try ours, the Delta 8 125, HHC 125 and our newest D8 250 will do a lot for you , I promise . 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 5:57 AM, Richard Kimball said:

I'm not interested in getting high, but have arthritis in my hip, which is keeping me from running. According to the doctor, running won't cause further damage, but it's going to hurt. How is this for arthritis, and which product would be best? 

You can try my pain Creme and use it in conjunction with our full spectrum tincture and you should get some relief. As for the “high” part, THC also block the brains pain receptors but is psychoactive . 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I've only tried one brand of THC0. 2 or 3 gummies out of the bag will seem much stronger than Delta 8 or Delta 9. The rest of the bag didn't do much. 

• immamac changed the title to Rogue Shop CBD & THC 420 special discount code inside (30 percent off) 🤘🏽
  • immamac pinned, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic
23 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Arrived, will report in the morning. 

Will, glerbl, abluckt vrechen dupey, herp derp.

Srsly, tried the Delta 8 before bedtime as advised, and began to feel effects in a little over an hour, at two hours and fifteen minutes hit the sack. I did sleep better, i.e. less waking up and for much shorter periods. When I woke up this morning I was still buzzed for a couple hours, but no big deal. I took 1/3 as Shar advised. This however is where it gets "iffy". I may have taken more than 1/3. It's difficult to judge/cut the product into 3rds when it's shaped like a 4 sided pyramid.  Squares, rectangular or even a 3 sided pyramid would be better. I will try 1/4 tonight since last night was pretty strong for me.

Will keep you posted. 

Edited by SHOOTER12

4 hours ago, MrRogue said:

I hardly sell smoke/vape products these days. But I will say it’s 2023 and you have not done edibles yet? 😂

Try ours, the Delta 8 125, HHC 125 and our newest D8 250 will do a lot for you , I promise . 

Oh no, I use edibles 4-5 times a week. I totally love your business and plan on ordering soon.

All I was saying is that I cant believe people will still willingly fuck up their lungs with smoking/vaping. Especially when there are tinctures, edibles, drinkables, etc

Tinctures can be microdosed and have such a quick onset that theres no need to inhale shit

Ordered the d9 nerd'z gummies. Started with half, moved up to a whole, then went to two at once.

Half was nothing, one was minor though it did quite the number on my back pain. Two was a lot.. I was laying in bed convinced I couldn't hold my pee and I was about to wet the bed. Going to try 1.5 next time, see if that's the sweet spot.

They taste fucking delicious though. If you have a candy addiction, be careful.

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

If only I knew a guy in shipping who could potentially act as our own drug mule. 

“I love my Fed ex guy… because he’s a drug dealer and he don’t know it…and he’s always on time”- Mitch Hedberg RIP

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

How does shipping work on this stuff from various states? Non-issue in Texas for the d9 stuff, but isn't d9 trouble?

They use UPS to ship to Texas - got my first batch of D9 no problem. They even send a lab report as well to prove it falls below the legal limits set forth by our wonderful state.

• Hook 'Em 4

So, i have a 9 hour plane trip in a month.

I hate flying, more because I am tall and skinny and just can't get comfortable in those horrible chairs. Ass starts to hurt, legs get twitchy, plus I hate being crammed close to people I don't know (I think I'm slightly claustrophobic when around lots of people in cramped spaces, like airplanes), so I get a little edgy on long flights.

Would or which of these products help that?

anybody?

FWIW, I have some acquaintances who are high-powered criminal defense lawyers. The consensus is that Hemp is now pretty much legal to possess, especially if you have any sort of ag link. Marijuana is still not legal, but there apparently is no test that distinguishes Hemp from Marijuana, so they can't start enforcing against Marijuana (yet). Doesn't seem to be any fed movement in using interstate mail to commence to attack sellers for mail abuse. Maybe other carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and whoall are okay? Dunno, the important thing is, we've apparently got  a way to deal with it 

On 4/19/2023 at 2:10 PM, dieucla98 said:

They use UPS to ship to Texas - got my first batch of D9 no problem. They even send a lab report as well to prove it falls below the legal limits set forth by our wonderful state.

How long did it take to ship? 

@MrRogue -I actually have a quick question. What would be the absolute perfect product you have for nodding off very quickly getting a great's night's sleep? When you go a local shop here they tend to give you a bunch of different options and it's really, really not very me clear at all what I'm supposed to pick as someone who knows nothing abotu this stuff. I just want pass right out the hell out ASAP and stay that way until it's time to wake up. When I actialy get something that's pretty good, it definitely beats the hell out of the "traditional" stardard sleep meds. 

If you could maybe narrow it down to maybe two one or two products that are the absolute best for the kind of thing, I will definitely make it worht your while. 

Thanks! Any help would be great appreciated and I'd absoluely love to purchase from a fellow Horn if possibke.. Thanks1

• Like 1

15 hours ago, campcrunk said:

@MrRogue -I actually have a quick question. What would be the absolute perfect product you have for nodding off very quickly getting a great's night's sleep? When you go a local shop here they tend to give you a bunch of different options and it's really, really not very me clear at all what I'm supposed to pick as someone who knows nothing abotu this stuff. I just want pass right out the hell out ASAP and stay that way until it's time to wake up. When I actialy get something that's pretty good, it definitely beats the hell out of the "traditional" stardard sleep meds. 

If you could maybe narrow it down to maybe two one or two products that are the absolute best for the kind of thing, I will definitely make it worht your while. 

Thanks! Any help would be great appreciated and I'd absoluely love to purchase from a fellow Horn if possibke.. Thanks1

What is your tolerance like? Are you a daily user? You can DM me if you would like. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Thanks so much for for the quick response. It's actually for my wife. She's a daily user - but she only uses it at bedtime to help with insomnia. Here's kind of the issue though: although they do help her, a lot of the brands she's tried in the past give her terrible anxiety before she falls asleep and some don't help that well. What we're looking for is for something to just help her sleep as quickly as possible with minimal hassle or anxiety. Any help would be really, really appreciated. Thanks again!

• Like 1