Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

Checking in I've barely watched any of this team this postseason. I'm ashamed, I'm angry, I haven't had time to watch any of the shit I've wanted lately. Also I just had a week from hell and I'm fucking blasted right now.

Let's get this fucking win pussies. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Checking in I've barely watched any of this team this postseason. I'm ashamed, I'm angry, I haven't had time to watch any of the shit I've wanted lately. Also I just had a week from hell and I'm fucking blasted right now.

Let's get this fucking win pussies. 

Victory lines on deck

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Ha, my single buddy who has season tickets that invites me just texted me from T Mobile in Vegas at the game. He decided at lunch today he wanted to go tonight and Sunday.

Jealous.

Ask him what the fuck is wrong with the ice it looks like they are skating on a fucking swamp

And he got it back!

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

WTF is that play blown dead.?!?! I’m sorry the Vegas player got hurt blocking a puck but that play has to be allowed to continue. That’s what the STL-Dallas series taught me a handful of years ago.

Think about that every damn time something like that happens