dont be eating no mexican food in my train, motherfucker

52-80

32 minutes ago, slorch said:

And burrito boy is exactly why HOAs even exist.

Kind of. I mean. Why don’t the rules apply to him? Mario Andretti or Vettle may be the the best race car drivers in the world but they can’t go faster then the speed limit legally. Why don’t people just follow rules of places you visit. This is actually a problem of entitlement. Now I wouldn’t have called the dispatcher and put on a show but the burrito eater was absolutely wrong. 

• Like 1

I agree with you.

The rule exists in public places like that because everyone doesn’t to smell that stinky ass burrito or any other kinds of food.

Dude just sits there and crams it down his pie hole, oblivious to those around him.

I disagree with calling the cops, but people ought to be able to KTFO of burrito boy until he complies.

HOAs exist because of shitheads like burrito boy.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Slorch gonna slorch.

So you disagree that the behavior by burrito boy is self-entitled bullshit and exactly why we have to spend time policing what should otherwise be a peaceful commute on a gotdam BART train?

Burrito boy should have followed the rule. Did he know it was a rule? If he didn't, and somebody politely pointed it out, maybe he'd have put it up.

But it looks like Braying Aspergers Dillweed Alles-Muss-In-Ordnung-Sein Rules-God went straight to insults. Fuck it, I'd finish the burrito sloooowly and then turn myself in to the waiting authorities.

But my people shot at the British. We're a little crazy that way.

• Like 1

It’s a BART train, a burrito is always going to be an olfactory upgrade. Super absorbent cloth seats and vomit/ the unwashed are bad combo.

That said, I love Bart. Likely taking it to the A’s game Sunday- won’t be touching anything.

Want to grab a beer at the game? I wasn't going to go but I think my boss is making it a thing

this probably belongs in the suicide/depression thread but maybe there's a reason white people commit more suicides.  white people have all kinds of self induced angst and shit.  this is another example.  getting all riled up about shit that won't matter one fucking bit when he gets off the train/subway.  does this motherfucker scream at everyone exceeding the speed limit when he's driving?

deathbyraceUS2010.jpg

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

this probably belongs in the suicide/depression thread but maybe there's a reason white people commit more suicides.  white people have all kinds of self induced angst and shit.  this is another example.  getting all riled up about shit that won't matter one fucking bit when he gets off the train/subway.  does this motherfucker scream at everyone exceeding the speed limit when he's driving?

deathbyraceUS2010.jpg

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

suicide is racist.

1 hour ago, Homesickhorn said:

Don’t ride public transit if you walk through those doors thinking everyone is going to abide by the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it would be OK with you if someone KTFO of burrito boy, right?  Because thunderdome...

If rules don't matter, then they don't fucking matter...

Edited by slorch

22 minutes ago, slorch said:

Then it would be OK with you if someone KTFO of burrito boy, right?  Because thunderdome... 

If rules don't matter, then they don't fucking matter...

Isn't S&H Green Stamps trademarked? Let's kick your ass.

• Like 1

Just now, Stoogey said:

Isn't S&H Green Stamps trademarked? Let's kick your ass.

I'm not the one suggesting rules don't apply.

I'm also hardly profiting from my avatar.  Most people don't even remember the sumbeeches.