Palo Alto Super Regional: Texas @ Stanford

Horny Bull

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

I'm trying to think of a guy on this team who can hit a curve.  It's not just Thomas who can't.  They either need to not swing at them or they need the guy to miss 

Daly and O'Dowd have been.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Nah that's JT my dude. He has shit the bed all series. He could take some notes from the 8 and 9 in the order. He is the worst leadoff hitter I have ever seen. 

You just start watching this series??

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I'm trying to think of a guy on this team who can hit a curve.  It's not just Thomas who can't.  They either need to not swing at them or they need the guy to miss 

that pitcher has an OPS of .500 against lefties. He threw 3 great pitches against a freshman. After the 0-0 curve for a strike Thomas was on roller skates. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn

1 minute ago, BERT said:

You just start watching this series??

all these clowns jumping in talking shit like they have been watching all year.    I have no idea wtf happened to 1-4.   they are something like 5-52 this series.   but the whole rest of the year they were a huge portion of our offense ( or at the very least, making the pitchers use up their arms).... not so this series. 

got dammit.... we suck absolute ass against leftys

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

all these clowns jumping in talking shit like they have been watching all year.    I have no idea wtf happened to 1-4.   they are something like 5-52 this series.   but the whole rest of the year they were a huge portion of our offense ( or at the very least, making the pitchers use up their arms).... not so this series. 

got dammit.... we suck absolute ass against leftys

You can call out the group of guys that are costing us this series. The 1-4 in the order are killing us. Hopefully they wake up.