What’s He Know About Fun?

Eskimohorn

Remember your cliches....

I remember seeing Bull Durham as a 12 year old and I thought the Annie Savoy was one of the sexier women I'd ever seen and at that age, I wasn't quite sure what "sexy" meant.  It was the curves, the raspy voice, the libertine sexuality, being sexy at 40ish, etc., and to this day, that is my wheelhouse.  I can't help but to wonder if Susan Sarandon made me like that or if I was #bornthisway.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Remember your cliches....

I remember seeing Bull Durham as a 12 year old and I thought the Annie Savoy was one of the sexier women I'd ever seen and at that age, I wasn't quite sure what "sexy" meant.  It was the curves, the raspy voice, the libertine sexuality, being sexy at 40ish, etc., and to this day, that is my wheelhouse.  I can't help but to wonder if Susan Sarandon made me like that or if I was #bornthisway.

image.gif.8359922899a471ea837b4256324a0502.gif

45 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

I can get us a rainout

We had a family reunion over the 4th. My mom volunteered my sister’s new house. Sister wasn’t really looking forward to it, so I walked over to the sprinkler system and turned on the faucet. “I can get you a rainout.”  

• Hook 'Em 1

`

2 hours ago, Stringer said:

The world is made for people who aren’t cursed with self awareness.

A perfect sentence. That’s Isbell-level shit right there.

I think I use this line more than any line from any other movie ever.

Edited by Beau Vine