2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Cardinals could be in the mix, right? They were dumb enough to hire Kingsbury, so who knows the limits of their stupidity.

not happening. 75% of the owners would need to approve. the NFL would cut Patrick Mahomes tomorrow to prevent that from happening. that can of worms is not being opened. not with that group.

Just now, naija said:

not happening. 75% of the owners would need to approve. the NFL would cut Patrick Mahomes tomorrow to prevent that from happening. that can of worms is not being opened. not with that group.

I've got a better chance of walking on the moon than he does of getting ownership as a draft pick or player.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Laxtonto said:

Dont think Dabo likes how NIL has changed the game and fucked over his church scam. Hard to overwhelm teams when they can also buy players and force you to deal with a somewhat level playing field.

The true reward of playing at Clemson is the  friends that you meet in bible study along the way.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You wouldn't know it with all the fucking pussies that can't enjoy Texas being in the contender mix through 9 weeks for the first time in 15 fucking seasons. 

Eating our young is what we do best. 

Though today was pretty shitastic. 

Just now, mdleast said:

So with all the new rule changes did I miss that there is apparently a penalty imposed upon teams that go undefeated? Because it seems like no team feels comfortable acting like an undefeated team this season.

Michigan... yeah, yeah, the schedule. but they look the part

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

So as things stand, what happens to Texas in the polls? I think we stay put. 

Polls don't mean shit. Win out and control our destiny. Curb stomp the meth heads in the Conference Title. Well I can hope right? 

We are in the same boat, though I am have less reason for optimism, but all of the rest of this is just noise, win and you are in.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

So as things stand, what happens to Texas in the polls? I think we stay put. 

Polls don't mean shit. Win out and control our destiny. Curb stomp the meth heads in the Conference Title. Well I can hope right? 

We pass Penn State right? they have to drop a couple spots and i dont think anyone is going to leap us after this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, hornbri said:

We pass Penn State right? they have to drop a couple spots and i dont think anyone is going to leap us after this weekend. 

I think we could go up one, but not more than that. I am good with where we are. Win out, control our future. 

PSU and OU should drop. Not sure who could make a leap. Alabama? They beat ranked fake UT.