Jim Jordan

Hank Kingsley

2 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

I am no bigger fool than you and the overwhelming number of posters that post liberal crap.

counterpoint:

52 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

BTW, I have put more blacks and illegal Mexican kids through college on my nickel than you and 99% of your side  has so your talk is cheap.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

Be careful what you wish for.

BTW, I have put more blacks and illegal Mexican kids through college on my nickel than you and 99% of your side  has so your talk is cheap.

White guilt is for realz y’all!

Do you buy your wife a nice dress after beating the shit out of her too?

I have a request. I would like to see one of the liberals on this board start a new thread and call it something along the lines of what liberals don't like about the democrat party. Many of you have taken shots at me because I admit to support the GOP even with a lot of crap that goes on. I would like to see some on the left criticize your party. Only liberals can post.

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, realgreggym said:

I have a request. I would like to see one of the liberals on this board start a new thread and call it something along the lines of what liberals don't like about the democrat party. Many of you have taken shots at me because I admit to support the GOP even with a lot of crap that goes on. I would like to see some on the left criticize your party. Only liberals can post.

Oh, bullshit. I've talked about that for years, going back three boards, with you, and so has virtually every other person on "the left" on this forum who you laughably claim you have put "more  blacks and illegal Mexican kids through college than".

• Like 1

I guess you weren’t paying attention the entire 2016 election cycle.

10 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

White guilt is for realz y’all!

Do you buy your wife a nice dress after beating the shit out of her too?

Despite the fact that you are a piece of crap, I am going to answer. I don't have white guilt. Thats your liberal crap. When I was in college, I had a couple of black teammates. One was from inner city Houston and the other was from a small town in east Texas. Both were good kids and worked hard in the classroom. The problem was that despite that, they came from poor schools and couldn't handle college. Both were gone after their freshman year.

I thought that was horrible and decided if I was ever in a position to do anything, that I would.

That has nothing to do with white guilt. It has to do with giving a damn about others. You should try it sometimes.

• Fuck You 6

17 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Oh, bullshit. I've talked about that for years, going back three boards, with you, and so has virtually every other person on "the left" on this forum who you laughably claim you have put "more  blacks and illegal Mexican kids through college than".

Its not a claim. Its a fact.

• Fuck You 2

Jagoff and his ilk proclaim that ruffianism is the answer to all of our problems. Perhaps riotousness is indeed the answer but only if the question was, “What's the moral equivalent of letting oafs push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought?”

This rascal says that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. You know, he can lie as much as he wants, but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd definitely prevent anyone from hearing that he is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees. I used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with him. Unfortunately, the terms that some brute insists upon are so totally unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that his view is that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. That's his message in a nutshell, and his bedfellows find themselves judged largely on their willingness to echo it. Of course, such hubristic psychopaths also fail to see that this ninny and his ilk have been dominating or intimidating others. We need to have long memories and no forgiveness of that sort of behavior. Instead, we must lend a helping hand.

I have never encountered a more systematic assault upon the individual liberty, dignity, privacy, and autonomy of ordinary citizens than that which is promoted by this clod's inficete sophistries. Enough said. Blockhead claims that truth is merely a social construct. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his agendas. Then again, some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that this noodle combines greed and bloodlust into a single persona. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. I'll end this letter with a personal invitation to Very Rev. Beefhead himself: If you care to respond to what I wrote, please do, especially if you think that I am being inaccurate or unfair. I do not wish to misrepresent you in any way whatsoever. Pax vobiscum.

2 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Yeah but you voted for and still support trump so that makes you a piece of shit anyway. 

And for the record I’ve put 364 blacks and illegals through college on my nickel. And I own a mansion and a yacht. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, realgreggym said:

It's a short list for me:

It's not nearly liberal enough. 

Despite the fact that you are a piece of crap, I am going to answer. I don't have white guilt. Thats your liberal crap. When I was in college, I had a couple of black teammates. One was from inner city Houston and the other was from a small town in east Texas. Both were good kids and worked hard in the classroom. The problem was that despite that, they came from poor schools and couldn't handle college. Both were gone after their freshman year.

I thought that was horrible and decided if I was ever in a position to do anything, that I would.

That has nothing to do with white guilt. It has to do with giving a damn about others. You should try it sometimes.

Lmao this is some fresh, steamy bullshit. Bravo 

Thats a real cool story.  One question, you say that your black teammates came from poor schools and “couldn’t handle college so had to drop out.”  Why exactly do you think it helps to pay for college tution for a handful of kids coming from schools that have left them ill prepared to succeed while at the same time supporting policies and politicians who specifically want to starve these inner city schools of funds and resources?  It sounds like your old teammates should find you and kick you in the nuts.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 1

After reading a bit more, not too much more and still not sure what to think, since Rep Jordan was the coach(or was he assistant coach) for 8 years that were within the Dr's 25+ years at Ohio State where does that leave it?  The coach before and after Jordan were not in the know enough to do something about the Dr or were they complicit as well?  Someone needs to interview those coaches before and after Jordan.

And, WTF is wrong with the Big 10?(Penn State, Michigan State, and now Ohio State)

Edited by zork

I am no bigger fool than you and the overwhelming number of posters that post liberal crap. Maybe you need to look in the mirror. 
I recognize the crap that my party does. Maybe you  and your ilk should do the same.

I don't post liberal crap. I'm not a liberal. I don't usually vote Democrat. Again, you're a fool who can't understand simple statements because they conflict with your team mentality.

"He's not a Republican, he must be libtard. Durr."
  • Like 1

I imagine a few GOPers are not happy to have publicly backed Jordan based on his initial comments that this is he knew nothing of these incidents in the 90s.  Now he says he perhaps there was talk back then.   What’s next?  

Jordan may survive this but his chance of being Speaker is gone.  He’s too much of a risk now. 

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't post liberal crap. I'm not a liberal. I don't usually vote Democrat. Again, you're a fool who can't understand simple statements because they conflict with your team mentality.

"He's not a Republican, he must be libtard. Durr."

to be honest, I stopped reading his shit at "libtard" a few pages back. I've since been scrolling past. I assume it's all "old man yells at cloud" shit?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Thats a real cool story.  One question, you say that your black teammates came from poor schools and “couldn’t handle college so had to drop out.”  Why exactly do you think it helps to pay for college tution for a handful of kids coming from schools that have left them ill prepared to succeed while at the same time supporting policies and politicians who specifically want to starve these inner city schools of funds and resources?  It sounds like your old teammates should find you and kick you in the nuts.

You were doing fine until … the supporting policies crap.

One of the reasons that I did what I did was because there were in fact some kids who had the possibility of succeeding and they deserved a chance. Some did great and a few fell short but each of them deserved a chance to succeed. As far as your political crap was concerned, both sides are guilty. Democrats wanted inner city kids to not get a good education so they would need handouts and would vote for democrats. Republicans knew that inner city  would vote democrat so they didn't care. 

Its a shame that the democrats are owned by the teachers unions. I have to believe that vouchers and school choice would go a long way to helping minority kids and more Kipp schools would probably be a positive as well.

• Fuck You 6

35 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

to be honest, I stopped reading his shit at "libtard" a few pages back. I've since been scrolling past. I assume it's all "old man yells at cloud" shit?

Living in Houston and having a lot of rain this week, I have been really busy yelling at clouds. Just remember to stay off my lawn. Why are you on here when there are redfish to be caught?

• Fuck You 1

28 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

After hearing yet another perverse story behind excused as “locker room talk”, I need to know about the gross, nasty, rapey locker rooms that republicans apparently frequent.

And if Jordan’s opponent doesn’t nickname him “Gym Jordan” then I’ve lost all faith in the immaturity of political consultants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to name Jordan after our old basketball gym?

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, realgreggym said:

I am no bigger fool than you and the overwhelming number of posters that post liberal crap. Maybe you need to look in the mirror. 

I recognize the crap that my party does. Maybe you  and your ilk should do the same.

Maybe you should realize that your party is the party of massive budget deficits,  overarching intrusion by the government into the private lives of the citizenry, subsidies  and realize that the party that you support is a liberal party and that, by supporting them, you are in fact supporting "liberal crap." 

Maybe you need to look in the mirror.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I imagine a few GOPers are not happy to have publicly backed Jordan based on his initial comments that this is he knew nothing of these incidents in the 90s.  Now he says he perhaps there was talk back then.   What’s next?  

Jordan may survive this but his chance of being Speaker is gone.  He’s too much of a risk now. 

If Fox News keeps pushing it to the top, then somebody in upper management has decided Jordan has to go (or is gone) because they’ve heard more than the public.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Maybe you should realize that your party is the party of massive budget deficits,  overarching intrusion by the government into the private lives of the citizenry, subsidies  and realize that the party that you support is a liberal party and that, by supporting them, you are in fact supporting "liberal crap." 

Maybe you need to look in the mirror.

You forgot that we hate minorities, old people and that we have no problems starving young children. You're slipping/.

• Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, zork said:

After reading a bit more, not too much more and still not sure what to think, since Rep Jordan was the coach(or was he assistant coach) for 8 years that were within the Dr's 25+ years at Ohio State where does that leave it?  The coach before and after Jordan were not in the know enough to do something about the Dr or were they complicit as well?  Someone needs to interview those coaches before and after Jordan.

And, WTF is wrong with the Big 10?(Penn State, Michigan State, and now Ohio State)

Rep. Jordan was an assistant coach from 1987 to 1995(was almost 24 when he got the job as he was born 2-17-64). 

The head coach, Hellickson, started that job in 1986:

Other wrestlers said Hellickson, who coached at Ohio State for two decades starting in 1986, expressed concerns to a Larkins Hall administrator about voyeurism at the recreation and training center, where they said Strauss and other older male faculty members and university employees were known to go to leer at athletes in the locker rooms, showers and sauna.

Hellickson said in a statement that he never ignored abuse of wrestlers. And former assistant coach Jim Jordan, now a powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, has insisted he was never aware of any abuse, a claim he repeated on Fox News Friday night.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/07/06/us/ap-us-ohio-state-team-doctor.html

Seems like the Head Coach, Hellickson,  was on the scene and in control but not successful in getting the administration at tOSU to do anything:

(CNN) -- A former Ohio State University wrestling coach says he warned a team doctor -- whose alleged actions are the subject of a school investigation into sexual abuse allegations -- that the doctor was "too hands on" with student athletes, according to a video produced last month by a former student wrestler who says he was abused.

The video is the first public indication by any OSU coach that they had concerns about Dr. Richard Strauss, who is deceased, and his interactions with students. Three former students, including two wrestlers, say on the video that Strauss sexually abused them during medical examinations.

In the video, former head wrestling coach Russ Hellickson, who arrived at Ohio State in 1986, doesn't specify whether athletes came to him with allegations of abuse, but says he talked to the doctor about physical contact with the wrestlers.

"I told him one time, I said, 'Doctor you're much too hands on,' and he just said, 'Oh, I'm being thorough,' " Hellickson said.

Hellickson also says in the video that the doctor would often shower at the same time as the wrestlers, making them uncomfortable.

It's not known whether Hellickson passed on his concerns to his superiors. CNN has been unsuccessful in multiple attempts to obtain comment from Hellickson.

Strauss died in 2005. He was a physician for the school's sports teams from July 1981 to June 1995. CNN has not been able to reach members of Strauss' family.

The university announced in April that it is investigating allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss. The school has hired a law firm, Perkins Coie, to look into the claims made by former male athletes on 14 sports teams.

More than 150 people have been interviewed during the investigation, which is ongoing, according to Perkins Coie.

Ohio State University officials are aware of the video and have seen it, according to Associate Vice President for University Communications Chris Davey. The school would not comment further.

http://www.weny.com/story/38582554/ohio-state-team-doctor-warned-about-being-too-hands-on-with-athletes-former-coach-says

If the head coach is reporting it then why should the assistant coach be on the hook for something the head coach has already taken care of, albeit unsuccessfully.  

Seems like a Perkins and Coie tempest in a teapot but I don't have any inside info, at all.  The slime from the head coach not getting the Dr., who committed suicide in 2005, shut down might get him anyway.

Edited by zork

Yes, this is a political hit job.  If you get into high politics and start going after the FBI/DOJ with lies and bullshit, expect people to start digging into your background.

Expect all your skeletons to be on display for the world to see.

Jim Jordan had it coming.  This is the business he has chosen.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Allow me to sum up every realgreggym post since Hornfans:

I played basketball at Texas in the 70s so I know more than you.

I’ve done more for Black people than MLK.

Yay Israel!

I think you are referring to Greggym.

Realgreggym is a fraud and a ripoff. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Allow me to sum up every realgreggym post since Hornfans:

I played basketball at Texas in the 70s so I know more than you.

I’ve done more for Black people than MLK.

Yay Israel!

You forgot Liberals are the debbil.

On 7/7/2018 at 4:22 PM, realgreggym said:

So realgreggym is a Jonny Sack sock? A sack sock?