Jim Jordan

Hank Kingsley

Also, he might win it since no one wants the job because the Republican caucus in the House is unmanageable because of it's current makeup.  There are 2 factions and neither has enough votes to accomplish anything and the Freedom dolts are impossible to work with because they refuse to compromise on anything.

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

There's been talk of him running for Speaker of the House.   And he's a Trump nutlicker. 

He'd lose badly. He's not even in leadership now. He's not a powerful member of Congress.

Edited by David Dennison

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Embarrasment, humiliation if they came forward. Fear that they would not be believed and lose their scholarships. 

I meant how does it get to that point?

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

A little bit off topic but how does a man molest other adult males who happen to be college wrestlers?

The same way they do it to adult women.  "This might be a little uncomfortable, but it's necessary to check for ..."  It's not until later when the 19 year kid realizes it wasn't a medical procedure. 

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

The same way they do it to adult women.  "This might be a little uncomfortable, but it's necessary to check for ..."  It's not until later when the 19 year kid realizes it wasn't a medical procedure. 

Yep. I got my prostate checked for a 7th grade football physical. I didn't think anything of it until decades later when talking about what a weird thing it was for the doctor to do on a 12 year old. When I told my Dad (as an adult), he asked, "Did you feel two hands on your shoulders?"

I carry no scars or baggage because it was no more unusual than the hernia test as far as I was concerned. So, yea, what Tuco says.

7 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Your tailor, is a very bad man.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

From the article it sounds like the guy was a lot more blatant with his tactics and was known as a freak. The hanging out naked in the shower should have been the give away. I understand not everyone will react the same way but I figured most would react like the guy below.

Dunyasha Yetts, who wrestled at Ohio State in 1993 and 1994, said he and others told Jordan about Strauss.

“I remember I had a thumb injury and went into Strauss’ office and he started pulling down my wrestling shorts,” he said. “I’m like, what the f--- are you doing? And I went out and told Russ and Jim what happened. I was not having it. They went in and talked to Strauss.”

10 minutes ago, F250 said:

From the article it sounds like the guy was a lot more blatant with his tactics and was known as a freak.

Fair enough. 

Strauss wasn’t the only Ohio State official who showered with the team, DiSabato said. After practice ended at 3:30 p.m., some university professors, administrators and others would show up in the shower stalls just as the athletes were arriving, he said.

It was, DiSabato said, like walking through “the gauntlet of sexual deviancy.”

Another former wrestler whose testimony appears on the video DiSabato submitted to investigators described how Strauss grabbed his penis during an examination.

“I didn’t do a thing,” he said when asked how he responded. “Probably, because I was scared.”

There are already fairly reputable people, for now, on Twitter using phrases like "Deep State" and "Isn't it a strange coincidence ... ."  The push back isn't going to help Jordan at all.  It's only going to motivate people to come forward.  Individuals are already being painted as "shady," like former wrestler Mike DiSabato. 

There are rumors that this doctor, who is deceased, did this to hundreds of athletes.  Hard to see how Jordan isn't gone.  The Ohio Congressman is about to have a lot of dudes in Buckeye gear calling him a coward and a liar.   

Times have changed. There was a priest at my high school in the 1980s who was a known molester. It was practically in the student handbook -- watch out for Father Tampa (not his real name), he gon' try to suck your dick -- but people just looked the other way, because he was a priest. It is really fucking weird, looking back on it. 

50 minutes ago, F250 said:

A little bit off topic but how does a man molest other adult males who happen to be college wrestlers?

Doubtful the trainer/doctor would physically be able to force wrestlers to do something against their will.  But if they thought their scholarship or wrestling career depended on it, its still sexual abuse.  

In fairness to Jordan, I don't know if the wrestlers can just say that Jordan had to know it was occurring.   One wrestler claims to have told Jordan something but I don't know if that something has been defined.  I do think that Ohio State can't be left to potentially investigate a US congressman.  There is too much of a conflict of interest.  If they push for Jordan to answer certain questions, they are at risk of potential problems with the federal govt.  They should bring on an independent investigation that can act freely from Ohio St.

42 minutes ago, Chooky said:

There are already fairly reputable people, for now, on Twitter using phrases like "Deep State" and "Isn't it a strange coincidence ... ."  The push back isn't going to help Jordan at all.  It's only going to motivate people to come forward.  Individuals are already being painted as "shady," like former wrestler Mike DiSabato. 

There are rumors that this doctor, who is deceased, did this to hundreds of athletes.  Hard to see how Jordan isn't gone.  The Ohio Congressman is about to have a lot of dudes in Buckeye gear calling him a coward and a liar.   

Dunyasha Yetts IS shady, but that doesn't make this particular allegation less credible. Mike DiSabato is a troublemaker, but also Ohio wrestling royalty. 

43 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Times have changed. There was a priest at my high school in the 1980s who was a known molester. It was practically in the student handbook -- watch out for Father Tampa (not his real name), he gon' try to suck your dick -- but people just looked the other way, because he was a priest. It is really fucking weird, looking back on it. 

Father Tampa teach geometry?

7 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

There's been talk of him running for Speaker of the House.   And he's a Trump nutlicker.

The "Trump Nutlicker" coincidentally just happens to be Pence's favorite wrestling move.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trumpkin spin on this is the Steele Dossier attorneys are behind this smear campaign on Jim Jordan.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/steel-dossier-attorneys-behind-the-jim-jordan-smear/77512350/

The school has urged anyone with information about Strauss to contact the independent investigators from Seattle-based law firm Perkins Coie.

Perkins Coie, now where have I heard that name before?