Week 2, 2023: Texas @ Alabama

Wulaw Horn

Is this the game thread, no retarded title? I have to say I am fucking excited for today. All day I’ve had nervous energy. So I mowed my yard, then I lifted weights. Then I went to the store and bought shit for my wings and sausage meal plan. Now I’m drinking, and I love drinking, and soon…oh soon….I will be rejoicing in aggy misery. And then the big moment. The game I’ve been waiting for. I love the fall. Deep breath KPW deep breaths.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Is this the game thread, no regarded title? I have to say I am fucking excited for today. All day I’ve had nervous energy. So I mowed my yard, then I lifted weights. Then I went to the store and bought shit for my wings and sausage meal plan. Now I’m drinking, and I love drinking, and soon…oh soon….I will be rejoicing in aggy misery. And then the big moment. The game I’ve been waiting for. I love the fall. Deep breath KPW deep breaths.

FIFY.  Lulz.

16 minutes ago, Getafix said:

SIAP.

Bama 247, on the Bama secondary.

image.thumb.png.c995250659d643c5735258f2377ba2c4.png

I've been interpreting the "questionable" designation on these secondary guys as a ploy by Saban to have Sark gameplan too many slow developing deep passes. Until kickoff I wont buy that these guys are actually hurt.

17 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Is this the game thread, no retarded title? I have to say I am fucking excited for today. All day I’ve had nervous energy. So I mowed my yard, then I lifted weights. Then I went to the store and bought shit for my wings and sausage meal plan. Now I’m drinking, and I love drinking, and soon…oh soon….I will be rejoicing in aggy misery. And then the big moment. The game I’ve been waiting for. I love the fall. Deep breath KPW deep breaths.

A day well lived sir…..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

PSA: YouTube TV is a great alternative of you are stuck with spectrum BS.

And same goes for us AT&T Uverse people stuck with no NBC/KXAN in the Austin metro area.

AT&T and Nexstar (the NBC/KXAN provider in the Austin metro area) are also having a dispute/pissing-match that's months old now.

11 minutes ago, Enemy07 said:

Never knew Milroe commited to Texas 1st.

Whats the best way to setup Youtube TV.

If you have a laptop you can run it on that and connect a hdmi cable between it and your TV.

If you have a roku, ps5, firestick, you can download the app to that.

I'm running it through a Ps5. It's fucking boss. Can watch 4 games at once.

16942912457505684882050027048003.jpg

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Keef said:

Related question I'd appreciate some guidance on.  I'm in the UK for several months and am finding its basically impossible to stream ESPN from here.  Any tips?  Have strugged getting Hulu to work with a VPN.

I had ZERO problems streaming ANY sports events or news/movies/etc. using my American VPN provider while in Japan.

I was watching all the college baseball Texas games on the ESPNs, and Astros games in Japan in Tokyo, the Tokaido Shinkansen, Osaka, etc., anywhere.

2 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

I had ZERO problems streaming ANY sports events or news/movies/etc. using my American VPN provider while in Japan.

I was watching all the college baseball Texas games on the ESPNs, and Astros games in Japan in Tokyo, the Tokaido Shinkansen, Osaka, etc., anywhere.

Public VPN provider or a private tunnel to your office or home network?

52 minutes ago, Keef said:

Related question I'd appreciate some guidance on.  I'm in the UK for several months and am finding its basically impossible to stream ESPN from here.  Any tips?  Have strugged getting Hulu to work with a VPN.

I'm I'm the UK. Try youtube TV or FuboTv. What kind of VPN do you have? Some streaming sites will sniff out some of the lesser ones. A good VPN will give you multiple US servers to choose from. Just keep switching them til one works.

57 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

And same goes for us AT&T Uverse people stuck with no NBC/KXAN in the Austin metro area.

AT&T and Nexstar (the NBC/KXAN provider in the Austin metro area) are also having a dispute/pissing-match that's months old now.

I’m amazed at how little I’ve cared about not having NBC. 

2 hours ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Reminder that we are Texas, and we are 7-2-1 against these yokels.

I suggest everyone channel this man and the rest will take care of itself.

Hook'em!

8a51f5ed9cc0445e4b9f509faad7952a.jpg

Got that hanging up in my office.  Between that and the bottle of bourbon, I am ready to go. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ousux said:
44 minutes ago, skilesare said:
What channel will this be on when the Aggie game goes long?

Same channel as this tennis shit that's all talk at the moment

Another example of ESPN wish casting.  No one gives a fuck.  Why is it breaking news?  Even worse, why do we need to cut to a clip of it?  Fucking absurd.

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Fairly certain that this is just the latest iteration of “KennyPowders”. Same antagonistic, unfunny attempts at being a funny contrarian while working some sort of bit. What he lacks in humor or creativity, he makes up for in volume. 

I assume he’s trending towards another crowdsourcing. 

you have almost 10,000 posts, and I have less than 200, you stupid unaware dumb motherfucker