the fuck's going on at Burning Man?

Beau Vine

On 9/3/2023 at 4:57 PM, Beau Vine said:

Huge rains have 70K people stuck in mud.  Nutters are starting to spread stories about an ebola outbreak and the feds fencing everyone in.  

This guy is likely a lot more factually accurate than her, but doesn't have the tits:

The best part of this guy's video, which is great, is actually that the captions don't 100% match what he says. There's plenty of additional digs in the text. It's worth playing the video again just to read it. 

On 9/3/2023 at 8:14 PM, Liquor and Poker said:

Hoo boy. That Dianaq39485082357 account is something else, after giving it a quick skim. Obviously a bot, but jesus.

On 9/3/2023 at 8:20 PM, Liquor and Poker said:

I wonder if Biden visted FEMA becuase they're handling a hurricane disaster in Florida right now? Also, I love how Biden is equally a complete fucking idiot and an evil mastermind at the same fucking time. Those brains are smoother than fucking kitchen marble. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

34 minutes ago, Hate said:

Like in the back of a Volkswagen?

That's why you go to the Orgy Dome.  It's air conditioned with plenty of "clean" mattresses to get busy on.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1705240/everyone-who-enters-intends-to-have-sex-inside-the-burning-man-festivals-orgy-dome-where-5000-horny-revellers-get-down-and-dirty-every-year/

16 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I mean, it's good that manners aren't dead:

She said: “If you ask if you can play with a couple, you'd still need to ask, ‘Can I touch your breasts?’, ‘Can I go down on you?’, ‘Can I f*** you both in the butt?’.

“Consent is an active process and can be removed at any point.”

c5cdb311-709c-4d87-afee-563b37671f15_tex

• Haha 2

On 9/5/2023 at 1:14 PM, Blotto said:

You know what job is gonna fucking suck? Working the detailing operation at Cruise America locations in Reno, SF Bay area, etc.... as all these RV's come back days late, and dirty AF. 

I was taking my son to boarding school a couple of weeks back and picked up my rental car at the Reno airport. I had no idea Burning Man was coming up or that Reno is a prime jump-off point for those coming in by (non-private) plane. There were charging $750 cleaning fees for any vehicles that were being taken to Burning Man.

You know what job is gonna fucking suck? Working the detailing operation at Cruise America locations in Reno, SF Bay area, etc.... as all these RV's come back days late, and dirty AF. 

Eh. Growing up I spent many hours pressure washing hog pens. Get some good headphones and a pair of rubber boots and it ain’t that bad.

2 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Buttsecks does not sound hot in that environment. There’s a lot of prep that needs to be done for that and I doubt any of that is happening out there. 

Yes, but with the power of drugs anything may seems like a good idea.  

*Just ask @NowThis

Edited by Chad Fuck