the fuck's going on at Burning Man?

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, ScottS said:

Should have known that this year's Burning Man would be messed up.  Climate idiots blocked the one road in when everyone was arriving.  Nevada Rangers weren't putting up with that bullshit.

I can smell the BO and patchouli in that video.

Also need more info on girl in the straw hat. 

4 hours ago, ScottS said:

Should have known that this year's Burning Man would be messed up.  Climate idiots blocked the one road in when everyone was arriving.  Nevada Rangers weren't putting up with that bullshit.

It's 1890. You've just put your competitors in the Horse Slaughtering and Glue Rendering profession out of business. Your factory pumps black tar-like smoke into the lungs of the widows and orphans who managed to not get kicked out of the tenements you own. But on the bright side, only one youthful employee got his arm ripped off by an exposed belt in your factory this week.

That night, the Angel of Future Tragedy visits you, to show you visions.

1. Your precious child, now a full-grown man, blown to shreds driving a volunteer ambulance in the Argonne.

2. Your future grand-daughter, OD-ing in mid-lick of taint of one of her Weather Underground co-travellers.

3. Her son, your great-grandson, bragging about picking Aggy.

4. Finally, a bizarre vision of your great-great-granddaughter, for some reason chained like a Medieval doxy to some sort of ...road block? In a desolate wilderness?

Perhaps you'll wake up a changed man. Or maybe you'll just take what would have been someone's trust fund, and start spending it.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2

7 hours ago, Superhero said:

My thoughts exactly. One LGBTQ person in my company started using it, and now everyone sans yours truly uses it.

It hurts my fucking brain to refer to a PERSON has a HUMAN. I think they're intentionally excluding vampires and ghouls. So much for inclusivity.

Reports are the participants at Burning Zhe/zhir has started to split into factions

image.thumb.jpeg.e1f8b9a6c60dabf9abb11fdbdcd084f2.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I gotcha on that.

She will stare into your eyes worshipfully, fuck your brains out until you are shooting earwax and toenails out of your dick, and cuddle up with you like a happy puppy wherever you are and whatever you do.

Fast forward ten years, cops hand you a restraining order to stay away from your house and all your shit because you attacked her (you yelled about something) and by the way you have been psychically torturing her and trying to weigh her down so you can vampirically drain her creative life force. And it'll turn out that the lawyer she's been fucking is really good at his day job.

13q9.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I gotcha on that.

She will stare into your eyes worshipfully, fuck your brains out until you are shooting earwax and toenails out of your dick, and cuddle up with you like a happy puppy wherever you are and whatever you do.

Fast forward ten years, cops hand you a restraining order to stay away from your house and all your shit because you attacked her (you yelled about something) and by the way you have been psychically torturing her and trying to weigh her down so you can vampirically drain her creative life force. And it'll turn out that the lawyer she's been fucking is really good at his day job.

12094884_802266169885993_266735551322989

• Haha 8
  • Drool 1

17 hours ago, ScottS said:

Rookies. When the angry cop runs through your barricade, you had precious seconds to run into the crowd, so you would not be tracked down and arrested by a donut diet cop who’d quit after fifty yards of mild sprinting.  Very poor presence of mind.

Also, I see the officer has gone to Roid Rage screaming class. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ScottS said:

The best part about this is the Ranger going all "fuck dem hippies."  Except for the part about the whiney patchouli fan screaming "I'm not violent!"  Yeah, I'm sure the Ukrainians think the Russian blockade of their ports is non-violent too.  Wait, no, it's the hippie grandma entering at about :08 so she can help...somehow?...and once the Ranger gets out with his gun and orders everyone to sit down, including her.  But then she waits until he turns his back and casually "not my monkey not my football"s it out of there round 0:44.  Yup, I've decided.  That's the best part. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On the one hand, hanging out and having freaky time with some hippie chicks sounds fun.

On the other hand, spending a weekend in the middle of god-assed nowhere desert, either broiling under the desert sun and getting sand and dust into every orifice imaginable, OR being stuck in mud and muck, for days at a time, sounds as close to hell as I can imagine (or at least any version that doesn't involve enemy artillery raining down on me).

No.  Fucking.  Way.

You can have sex with hippie chicks in many, many more comfortable places.

• Hook 'Em 1