LSU (-2) v. Florida St in Orlando, 6:30 on ABC

shadow_operative2.0

I like how FSU isn’t forcing it, they’re taking wat LSU gives them. 

only downside to your Head Coach being the OC nobody can tell them “not to do that, or do this instead”  I believe Sark is a great OC but I think he forces it to much. I think we have the WR room that can take 8-10yd catches and make them house calls. Instead of forcing down field shots. 

Damn, I’m so jealous of Florida State’s o-line. Travis has all freaking day back there.

Ovie is starting for LSU and their best interior DL is missing the game, for some context on their pass rush
thats the kind of GO FOR IT play that Sark does.... and we usually do what LSU did, shit the bed, and instead the momentum shifts hightily the other way. 

take the fucking points.  

Going for it is the right call there. Taking a 14 yard sack was dumb

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Ovie is starting for LSU and their best interior DL is missing the game, for some context on their pass rush
Going for it is the right call there. Taking a 14 yard sack was dumb

dude, its the first fucking drive of the game, dont pull that fucking analytics shit.  also, as I already pointed out. LSU had FIVE chances to try and get 4 (and then 2) yards, and they didnt get ONE. 

take the points early, then do analytics shit later.  I wont be surprised if LSU is missing those 3 later in the game. 

5 minutes ago, cafe society said:

The disparity in penalties is hauntingly familiar from this crew.  

I get what you are saying, but FSU is too fucking hyped up.   

The OPI was an absolutely legit call, the two sideline late hits while not ear-shattering were both within the rules of being called.  they were both hit OOB.  thats a flag more often than not. 

the first PF, and the non- holding call on the other PF were typical idiotic  ref calls. 

AND Then Kelly fucking does it again. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN