LSU (-2) v. Florida St in Orlando, 6:30 on ABC

shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

The crazy thing is we don’t even look like we are in the same universe as either of these teams.

Yep the eye test wasn’t looking too great for our offense. 

They better have their shit together Saturday or we are going to get embarrassed

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, bluto said:

Besides the awful pick Travis has been absolute nails, 3 drops by his guys too. Really seems like he’s grown up after all these yrs

He made two horrible decisions and throws, but he is playing a really good game overall. 

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

I'm not cheering for LSU I just want them to be undefeated when they play us, and I couldn't care less who you "cheer" for, or not, so fuck off.

What does that matter, you aren't winning a road game.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

ESPN interviews guys out in the field during the middle of a fucking inning and during the other team’s at bats which is a complete joke. It was fucking live.

No it wasn’t lol you think the HC is going to take a play off for an interview? Also not react (nor anyone on the sideline behind him) during a huge interception?

3 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

It wasn’t live dude

Lol yep. None of those interviews are live. They are aired during the live game but they are done in the down time. They do it in baseball. No way are these coaches going to be answering dumb ass questions while the game is happening.