LSU (-2) v. Florida St in Orlando, 6:30 on ABC

shadow_operative2.0

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Maybe we should have hired Mile Norvell instead of what we got in our stocking stuffer 

Dude wanted the Arkansas coaching job when they gave it to Morris instead.  Talk about opportunity missed.  Nothing against Pittman, he's probably as good as they could hope for once Norvell went to FSU.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Dude wanted the Arkansas coaching job when they gave it to Morris instead.  Talk about opportunity missed.  Nothing against Pittman, he's probably as good as they could hope for once Norvell went to FSU.

Makes me happy Arkansas shot themselves in the dick. I would fucking hate to face Norvell right now when he's finally got his shit together against what we have as a coach. Maybe Sark pulls his shit together and he gets his head out of his ass and coaches the talent we have, and let's Ewers know his rope is really, really thin if he keeps up with the 56% bs like he did against fucking Rice. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WBT said:

secsecsec falls further behind the pac12 in winning%

Don't play the which conference is better game

The big 12 teams went out and got embarrassed nationally. TCU was a 20 point favorite to Colorado. Tech and Wyoming. Baylor shit the bed at home to Texas State. WVU didn't do shit. 

Pac12 got a hot start but I doubt they have a team make the title game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Tuition at LSU is $46,000 a year?

This kid is probably paying in nutria pelts; LSU is one of the few remaining institutions of higher learning that still accept tuition in trade goods.  I'm guessing the kid just fucked up the rat to USD conversion (he's getting an LSU education, cut him some slack), it's actually $4.6K.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Coach said:

This kid is probably paying in nutria pelts; LSU is one of the few remaining institutions of higher learning that still accept tuition in trade goods.  I'm guessing the kid just fucked up the rat to USD conversion (he's getting an LSU education, cut him some slack), it's actually $4.6K.  

Don't forget to factor in the $5 state bounty for the tails