Nebraska @ Colorado (-2.5) 11am Fox

WBT

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Trigger NU fans with this

FlHni7GXkAA8zTR.jpg:large

4 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Nebraska and 1 second remaining, name a better match.

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

nebraska fans having flashbacks :01 left

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

Colt McCoy moment by little Sanders

Lulz, 1 second.  Someone call Tom!!

I just started laughing when I saw that clock.  Good times.  Good times.  

[mention=6972]Texzilla58[/mention] you said the culture of boulder would never embrace Prime? Stadium’s packed and loud today.

You misread my message. Deion has not been embraced fully by the admins, the blue bloods, the campus progressives. They didn’t like his micro and macro aggressions towards the lazy fucks he inherited and his bluntness about the poor state of support of the program. It’s why I believe Deion’s eventual future lay with the SEC, back in the south with fanatical football culture.

Obviously lots of folks got on the bandwagon after last week. That’s a 53k seat stadium and it’s probably 40% Nebraska.

2 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

You misread my message. Deion has not been embraced fully by the admins, the blue bloods, the campus progressives. They didn’t like his micro and macro aggressions towards the lazy fucks he inherited and his bluntness about the poor state of support of the program. It’s why I believe Deion’s eventual future lay with the SEC, back in the south with fanatical football culture.

Obviously lots of folks got on the bandwagon after last week. That’s a 53k seat stadium and it’s probably 40% Nebraska.

To be fair, almost every game Nebraska plays away would be 40% Nebraska fans—or more. 

3 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

They've announced the Colorado State and USC games were sellouts. They had a full house for their spring game. 

3 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I am guessing many CU fans sold their tickets way over face value to Nebraska fans, knowing it would be an easy way to recoup on their season tickets.