Nebraska @ Colorado (-2.5) 11am Fox

WBT

He can fuck all the way off. Here’s hoping he stays stubborn and Clemson keeps sliding back to where they should be. 
The only positive of Clemson being good was aggy comparing themselves to a Clemson type program but Clemson won NCs and aggy hasn’t won jack shit.

Yeah but they almost beat Clemson that one time. I’m sure they have a plaque in the hall of champions commemorating the occasion.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

For first time since 1996, CU football has sold out four home games

you don’t think this is something to be proud of?

If I lived out there I would go to the games. We went once to a game with Arizona. That was in 2017 when that kid came in at QB for Arizona and started an amazing string of games.

It was a beautiful campus and we had a fun time. If you give people a reason to buy tickets they will buy tickets.

They’ve given them a reason. I’m no fan of Sanders, more just because I think he’s a jerk, but, this is damned impressive.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I still think Colorado will go 8-4 after all said and done but they are way better than anyone thought and you gotta give props Deion for building a roster immediately and getting them to play at a high level. 

Nebraska obviously ain't shit, but CU has just been clearly better than them in every aspect of the game today. I think they're a top 25 team for sure.

4 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Nebraska obviously ain't shit, but CU has just been clearly better than them in every aspect of the game today. I think they're a top 25 team for sure.

Yea agree. Tcu isn’t that great either. Hell they could go 9-3 and blow away anyone’s expectation of what Deion was gonna do.

19 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I still think Colorado will go 8-4 after all said and done but they are way better than anyone thought and you gotta give props Deion for building a roster immediately and getting them to play at a high level. 

If you have solid QB play you can get it turned around in a hurry. Somebody shoulda told Mack and co.

GIF by MOODMAN                                                                    Nebsux.thumb.jpg.24d3373ed23b03b536cb6a8fb20caedd.jpg

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1