2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

The Texans’ needs seem to be interior offensive line, interior defensive line, wide receiver, and coverage safety. Some of those could be addressed when guys like Tank Dell return from injury. The temptation will be to focus on wide receiver in free agency, but getting a really good lineman like Chris Jones or DJ Reader should be the priority. 

• Like 3

Eh, it was a fun season at least. Lots of hope for the future, lots of draft picks to use, and 70 million in cap space to spend this off-season. Plenty of opportunities to improve and go 6-0 in the division next year shooting for a top 2 seed. 

• Like 2

Need WRs that can separate. With Tank hurt we only had Nico, who a good DC can scheme away using double teams and blitzes. WRs should be tripping over themselves to catch the ball from Stroud, so let's see what we can do.

• Like 2

I mean, the Ravens are the better team. 
That being said, it would be nice if 1.) The Texans left tackle wasn’t a complete retard (sorry) false starting to try and get an edge on the edge rusher and 2.) the refs calling this evenly. It’s not UT level fuckery. I’ll state that. But the NFL wants the Ravens vs Bills or Chiefs matchup. The calls would reflect that.

again. This isn’t Big12 fuckery at all. 

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Difference in the game was the LOS. We need to pour money and draft picks into fixing both.

I would also sign Henry to pair with Singletary, and draft Brooks to let him recover for a year then take over for Henry. Also, need another WR in addition to a returning Tank Dell.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Difference in the game was the LOS. We need to pour money and draft picks into fixing both.

I would also sign Henry to pair with Singletary, and draft Brooks to let him recover for a year then take over for Henry. Also, need another WR in addition to a returning Tank Dell.

This Is it. ^^

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

i want the OL from duke