NFL Week 1

shadow_operative2.0

My biggest curiosity this year was New Orleans. I’ve always been a Carr fan and felt he got a shitty rap with the Raiders. He gave his body to that franchise and various coaches. Was hoping he’d have a good year. Also wondering if “let’s ride Wilson” will suck again this year bc SP will cut him loose if he can’t be serviceable 

3 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Keontay Ingram … happily referred to as “from USC”

Do you root for the Ravens too?

Game has a lot of intrigue for me with DeMeco Ryans at the helm for Houston and CJ Stroud under center.  Decent drive for Texans right now.

Lamar seems like he's searching for his sea legs.  Dobbins had the Ravens TD, which was also a big moment.  No Mark Andrews today.

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

Do you root for the Ravens too?

Game has a lot of intrigue for me with DeMeco Ryans at the helm for Houston and CJ Stroud under center.  Decent drive for Texans right now.

Lamar seems like he's searching for his sea legs.  Dobbins had the Ravens TD, which was also a big moment.  No Mark Andrews today.

I do not.  Only teams I root for are the Skins and whomever is playing the Cowboyz.

Ravens' Jadavion Clowney is wearing #24?  What has the NFL become?  Actually, i couldn't believe he was still in the league

He just had a good tackle.

Robert Woods is almost exclusively CJ Stroud's preferred target when it's not a check down, with a couple also  to Dalton Schultz.

Edited by slorch

Colin Cowgirl is a huge Sam Darnold fan and he was all giddy at the prospect of Darnold somehow being QB1 over Purdy. I think that unless Purdy gets hurt that won’t happen. Talk about a QB that covered up a lot of flaws on his college team…Purdy seemed to have done that for Iowa State. He looks good. 

Edited by Nicole44

Steelers salvage a little bit of hope with a TD at 0:10 to play in first half.

Both lines getting dominated. The 49ers are playing at a different intensity than the Steelers. I don’t think Pickett sucks but, he is not sharp today, I think a lot due to San Fran defensive pressure. He has been off on too many throws and the 49er linebackers have been stuffing the holes so no running.

Better have a great second half if there is any hope of winning.

3 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Steelers announcers talking about it being hot in Pittsburgh and that’s affecting the game.

It’s fucking 73 degrees. Lol pussies 

IMG_2316.jpeg

LMAO. That's literally perfect weather for football or pretty much anything else.

• Hook 'Em 1

justice Hill scores for the Ravens.  Baltimore leads 14-6

Edit: Texans in neutral zone on PAT try, so Baltimore takes penalty and goes for 2.

Ravens lead 15-6.  Giving away possessions not a good recipe for winning by Houston.

Edited by slorch