Oklahoma @ Cincinnati - 11am Fox Big Noon GOTW

Constant

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lot of you seem to think you'll win going away.  I don't see it.  Not at all.   We'll find out soon enough. 

I’ve been to enough of these to know that’s not likely. I don’t think y’all can score much on us. Question is can y’all stop us which is very possible 

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

[Shakes head]

Cincy is Group of 5 no matter what conference they play in.

It's going to be a tough time thinking just which Big 12 entrant is the most worthless addition. I'd like to say Houston but Cincinnati could be it. It's not BYU for sure. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

“Probably gets away with a little contact before it arrives.”

Uh, ya think, Joel? He knocked the guy’s hands out of the way and then the ball arrived. No “probably” about it.

I hate that shit. “May have gotten away with a hold there.” No, just say it. We can all see it. When a guy gets away with something, just say so. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

“Probably gets away with a little contact before it arrives.”

Uh, ya think, Joel? He knocked the guy’s hands out of the way and then the ball arrived. No “probably” about it.

I hate that shit. “May have gotten away with a hold there.” No, just say it. We can all see it. When a guy gets away with something, just say so. 

I'm sure they know the narrative here is OU and UT are gonna get screwed and he doesn't want to feed into that - that's why I like Barkley, he always calls shit out no matter what it looks like for the league.  College announcers soft af. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'm sure they know the narrative here is OU and UT are gonna get screwed and he doesn't want to feed into that - that's why I like Barkley, he always calls shit out no matter what it looks like for the league.  College announcers soft af. 

It’s not isolated to this game or this crew. It happens all the time.