Ole piss at bama

Rockethorn1978

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I could use a girlfriend. I have too much time to watch sports and post in game threads. I follow and watch:

College football (religiously)

College basketball (mainly Texas)

College baseball (just Texas)

NFL

NBA (religiously)

MLB (mainly Rangers)

Golf 

National team soccer (mainly US)

Club soccer (MLS, Premier League, Champions League, Serie A now)

I mean I watch the fucking WNBA sometimes. There are very few posters here that follow as much shit as I do. 

I seriously hope you don't think this is a flex

• Haha 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Hey, guyz --  maybe Alabama's not a shitty  6-6 team, and maybe they just had a hangover game last weekend, same as us?

With only their lousy backup QBs playing, so that Saban can flex on all the fans who were demanding that Milroe be benched.

3 hours ago, Rimbo said:

milroe should starts

like i said

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I could use a girlfriend. I have too much time to watch sports and post in game threads. I follow and watch:

NFL

NBA (religiously)

MLB (mainly Rangers)

Golf 

I mean I watch the fucking WNBA sometimes. There are very few posters here that follow as much shit as I do. 

I was there when I was younger. A lot worse things you could be doing out there. Carry on my guy. Trust me when I tell you that the dad life is so busy about 3/4s of your list will be wrecked, and you will have to stand your ground on Texas Football. For example my daughter and wife are out looking at Homecoming dresses. They asked if I wanted to go. I neither looked their way or answered. They left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Hey, guyz --  maybe Alabama's not a shitty  6-6 team, and maybe they just had a hangover game last weekend, same as us?

Saban went with the wrong QB then.  Also of course they aren't shitty, but it speaks to the importance of the position. Per composites, they have the most talented team in CFB. It would be the oddest of things if a Saban team with that talent was "shitty." Sure, they aren't meeting their standards, but that's just a credit to Saban

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

NFL

NBA (religiously)

MLB (mainly Rangers)

Golf 

You’d get a better return on your time if you spent it on coke and whores instead. Speaking from experience

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

I was there when I was younger. A lot worse things you could be doing out there. Carry on my guy. Trust me when I tell you that the dad life is so busy about 3/4s of your list will be wrecked, and you will have to stand your ground on Texas Football. For example my daughter and wife are out looking at Homecoming dresses. They asked if I wanted to go. I neither looked their way or answered. They left.

I dunno. I would pick plowing my way through the 20 year old field at that age instead of listing my DVR listings...  You think the Dad life is only about wrecking your list? Wait until your IG and Facebook ads are full of ads for Hims blue pill.

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Thatguy said:

Haha. I am still young. The nice thing is that a lot of it is seasonal. Wife or not I'm watching Texas football. I'm watching the Spurs in the NBA playoffs. I'm watching the Masters. I'm watching Texas in the CWS. 

NHL playoffs? Other college football games? Thursday night NFL? Lakers/Mavericks on a Saturday in November? Eh. I can take it or leave it. There are more important things in life.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Haha. I am still young. The nice thing is that a lot of it is seasonal. Wife or not I'm watching Texas football. I'm watching the Spurs in the NBA playoffs. I'm watching the Masters. I'm watching Texas in the CWS

NHL playoffs? Other college football games? Thursday night NFL? Lakers/Mavericks on a Saturday in November? Eh. I can take it or leave it. There are more important things in life.

200w.gif

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Haha. I am still young. The nice thing is that a lot of it is seasonal. Wife or not I'm watching Texas football. I'm watching the Spurs in the NBA playoffs. I'm watching the Masters. I'm watching Texas in the CWS. 

this just gets funnier

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Masters should be a national holiday.  Same with Texas/OU

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

You’d get a better return on your time if you spent it on coke and whores instead. Speaking from experience

Watching sports is cheaper. I've spent plenty of money on coke and in my experience it's a pretty awful return on investment. 

3 minutes ago, naija said:

I would pick plowing my way through the 20 year old field at that age

Meh. Some of us get burnt out on that shit sooner than others. I'm more interested in finding someone I'd maybe want to have kids with than wanting to blow my brains out talking to some dumb 22 year old at a bar on Rainey. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

God dammit. 

We talk a lot of shit on here. Troll. Whatever. At the end of the day we are all brothers. So let me be serious with you for a minute.......You are never going to run your household bro. Some woman will nag you into submission, and being a dude, you simply cannot withstand that brutal onslaught. That's how we all got here bro. We were once delusional too, thinking we would be kings. Nay!!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, ConferenceRoom said:

Those who know know that my wife and I wrote the Fuck Yeah Texas Baseball blog for a little while. She lives and breathes sports right along with me. Sorry you couldn’t find that in your life. 

But I AM getting my dick sucked though....so there is that.

• Hook 'Em 3