Can we get an MS Paint of Brooks saying Look at the Scoreboard Bitch?

immamac

I don't remember ever seeing a team act so stoked to be getting destroyed. Super weird how much shit talking and jumping around they were doing while scoring zero TDs and getting flattened in every aspect of the game other than kick catching. 

At one point they showed Baylor fans losing their shit in the stands while losing by 32 points. Jumping up and down and going crazy. I think it was after one of our dropped punts.

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

At one point they showed Baylor fans losing their shit in the stands while losing by 32 points. Jumping up and down and going crazy. I think it was after one of our dropped punts.

They’re back to just being happy to be there. Nature is healing. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, orange dream said:

lest we forget the greatness of Johnny Jolly

image.gif.f74c8d234a91ff3243a591407734b492.gif

Can't believe it's been 20 years since that game.  The youngsters on this board can't fully understand how embarrassing that game was for the Ags.  Running clock in the 4th qtr (or was it the entire 2nd half?) like it's fucking rec soccer.  Paul Thompson taking a knee on 1st down, maybe even on the drive this clip is from.  He took a knee in the 4th qtr with plenty of time remaining when OU was about to score again.  And then on downs 2-4 they simply ran the same play into the middle of the line like the clip above.  Then culminating with Johnny Fucking Jolly doing a celebratory strut after body slamming a RB when the entire OU team had clearly stopped trying.  What a fantastic day I had watching with my Aggie sister as well as the jackass Aggy that was married to my cousin at the time.  I laughed so hard when this play happened, and he wanted to fight me.  I may have to see if somone has his contact info so I can send him this clip on the anniversary in November.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

Can't believe it's been 20 years since that game.  The youngsters on this board can't fully understand how embarrassing that game was for the Ags.  Running clock in the 4th qtr (or was it the entire 2nd half?) like it's fucking rec soccer.  Paul Thompson taking a knee on 1st down, maybe even on the drive this clip is from.  He took a knee in the 4th qtr with plenty of time remaining when OU was about to score again.  And then on downs 2-4 they simply ran the same play into the middle of the line like the clip above.  Then culminating with Johnny Fucking Jolly doing a celebratory strut after body slamming a RB when the entire OU team had clearly stopped trying.  What a fantastic day I had watching with my Aggie sister as well as the jackass Aggy that was married to my cousin at the time.  I laughed so hard when this play happened, and he wanted to fight me.  I may have to see if somone has his contact info so I can send him this clip on the anniversary in November.

Yeah nobody but us remembers the 65-13 thrashing we got due to aggy embarrassment.  That and OU folding the CCG and BCS games.

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Aaaand he still moved the DB backwards.

When I saw that live my first thought was nothing about that tackle was shit talk worthy. These kids today have no idea what it is to get popped. Crown of the helmet and all. We had a simple rule back in the day. Never talk shit from your back. Ole buddy missed the memo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:

You forgot to mention the score was 77-0 after three quarters.  Ou had to spend an entire quarter trying not to score on a defense as soft as Lizzo's fupa. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

I don't remember ever seeing a team act so stoked to be getting destroyed. Super weird how much shit talking and jumping around they were doing while scoring zero TDs and getting flattened in every aspect of the game other than kick catching. 

Big 12 commissioner maybe sent out a memo stating leave no doubt?

Maybe?

30 minutes ago, Basil said:

You forgot to mention the score was 77-0 after three quarters.  Ou had to spend an entire quarter trying not to score on a defense as soft as Lizzo's fupa. 

henry melton scored the first and last of 10 touchdowns against ralph

his 2nd came with 7:36 remaining in the 3rd quarter

so mack more or less equaled the running clock game by somehow managing to not score during the last 22:36 on national tv

• Hook 'Em 1