Bedlam - OU @ Okie Lite - ABC

ztejas

Bit divided on this game.

If blOU wins and makes it to Arlington, we can ensure there won't be ref fuckery in favor of a Big 12 member who isn't leaving. And we get a shot at revenge.

If Okie Lite wins and makes it to Arlington, we have a chance to leave the Big 12 with scoreboard over every original Hateful 8 member. And it's a better matchup for us.

Edited by satyanash

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Bit divided on this game.

If blOU wins and makes it to Arlington, we can ensure there won't be ref fuckery in favor of a Big 12 member who isn't leaving. And we get a shot at revenge.

If Okie Lite wins and makes it to Arlington, we have a chance to leave the Big 12 with scoreboard over every original Hateful 8 member. And it's a better matchup for us.

You should want ou to make it to the ccg because they will be higher ranked and woule be a much better playoff resume team for texas.

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

You should want ou to make it to the ccg because they will be higher ranked and woule be a much better playoff resume team for texas.

No.  NO.  Fuck no.  Go fuck yourself.  Fuck OU.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

First and foremost I want Texas to a) make it to Arlington, and b) win the Big 12 title game. Let the playoff chips fall where they may.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Redneck Mutha said:

2005 when we went down 19 in Stillwater, fans told us about "The Poke Choke". 

Was glad it happened that game, but OSU is my 2nd favorite B12 team, so the choke has sucked a lot over the years.

I dont have a second favorite big 12 team because i only went to one college in the big 12.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

2005 when we went down 19 in Stillwater, fans told us about "The Poke Choke". 

Was glad it happened that game, but OSU is my 2nd favorite B12 team, so the choke has sucked a lot over the years.

The year previous was when the Poke Choke happened. We were down 35-7 at halftime and scored seven unanswered touchdowns in the second half.