12-1 FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

immamac

A month to get healthy, focused, and ready to payback Washington. Glorious! Well done to Sark and company, and to all of the players that have bought in. 

I will say it again — one of the best parts of this season is that the first year players have only experienced Texas dominance. Beating Bama at their place. Electric home crowds. Destroying conference teams. Now getting to the playoff. Gotta think that makes a hell of a “culture” impression on CB4, Cook, Ant Hill, and all of the other young guys. They are bought in and ready to go for years to come. 

Also one more quick shout-out to everyone who worked on or contributed to Texas’ NIL packages. That has made a huge fucking difference. Well done!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

• immamac unpinned this topic
21 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Hook Em.... Was up working until 9AM Texas Time. Just woke up to a ton of texts from all over the globe saying FUCK YES!!!!!!  

Bevo is going all carnivore and will eat that shitty little Huskie. (I love dogs, but fuck em) 

He’ll just pitch that bitch across the field, like Sweat is going to do to Penix.

This team is peaking at the right time, Sark has done a hell of a coaching job this year and has the program primed for a multi-year run.

Loved his story and the hunger in his eyes from the start. Add in his superpower offensive capabilities and the staff hires, now you're cooking with gas. 

Recruits his ass off, does the dirty work, and maintains poise throughout. Glad he's a horn, and I hope he has the continued success to merit a 20 year run.

Let's make that dream a reality, 2 more wins!

Edited by Atticus

10 minutes ago, Atticus said:

This team is peaking at the right time, Sark has done a hell of a coaching job this year and has the program primed for a multi-year run.

Here’s the good news though. He’s just getting it built, just getting it primed. 

Lots of work to be done still, but even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see what is being built here. It’s not an overnight process, but a continual building process. Sark is doing it right, and we’re just starting to see the benefits of that work. 

There will be some bumps along the way, but we must stay the course and let it grow under careful care and supervision. Knee-jerk reactions would be extremely short sighted, and a detriment to what we’ve thus far accomplished.

33 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Loved his story and the hunger in his eyes from the start. Add in his superpower offensive capabilities and the staff hires, now you're cooking with gas. 

Recruits his ass off, does the dirty work, and maintains poise throughout. Glad he's a horn, and I hope he has the continued success to merit a 20 year run.

Let's make that dream a reality, 2 more wins!

Coaches had yesterday to celebrate and are already out on the recruiting trail today. No rest for the weary... this next class will be great and I'm really looking forward to who's brought in via the portal.

35 minutes ago, Atticus said:

This team is peaking at the right time

It certainly is.  That's three straight games (two away from Austin) in which the Horns have maintained their lead and withstood any second-half surge by the opponent.  I'd rather not have almost a full month before our next game, but I think Sark and his staff will have this team prepared and focused.

• Prepare your anus 1