TNF - Cowboys v. Seahawks

'stache

I could get pissed. I could be mad at a call here or there. I could blame a coach or a player holding us back but based on what? This team doesn’t beat teams with a winning record. Hasn’t been able to do that most times. If we do that occasionally I guess we are punching above our paygrade. It gets old. 

Let’s go and start dominating damnit!!!

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I could get pissed. I could be mad at a call here or there. I could blame a coach or a player holding us back but based on what? This team doesn’t beat teams with a winning record. Hasn’t been able to do that most times. If we do that occasionally I guess we are punching above our paygrade. It gets old. 

Let’s go and start dominating damnit!!!

Lol, not with this management.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
Defense is ass. He knows that. 2 point lead is nothing. Figured he could get 2 yards. And should have

Then explain not going for two and the tie

That one actually baffled me. Especially from Fat Mike. I thought he would for sure go for it there. Should have to keep pace.

We have seen enough from Mike now to know he was not kicking that FG on 4th down on the last drive. I liked the call. Should have been easy 1st down. That drop changed this game. Erased the Bland pick and Seattle picks right back up and scores. Could have taken a TD lead on that drive and now Seattle is up 8. Those plays lose you games.