NFL Week 15

shadow_operative2.0

Hunka hunka burnin' love

Take that under.

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Read an article earlier this week that said NBC dropped Al from the one playoff game he was supposed to do for them. 

Da fuq?!  NOBODY puts Al in the corner.

6 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Chargers looking to get their coach fired. Laying down. Too bad the owners won’t force the Spanos family to sell.

That offense tonight directed by Kellen Moore. I’m so glad McCarthy ran that dick weasel out of Texas.

They definitely want him fired.  There's a long list of teams that could have justifiably quit this season and instead kept going.  Just off the top of my head, Bengals after Burrow went down, Vikings after Cousins went down and Jefferson was out for most of the season, the Giants, not so much because they miss Daniel Jones but Tommy DeVito was their next option, or the Jets each time their ownership foists Zach Wilson on them.

Only the Chargers immediately and completely gave up.

I think CT is banging Al, Kirk, and everyone on the crew including the sideline reporter.

Staley got barbecued at the presser. “If this total failure is your responsibility shouldn’t you be fired?” “No, every great coach has games like this!”

He should have been fired at halftime. He and Kellen Moore.

As expected, Staley was not surviving this. He has been fired. Same as Wade was from Dallas in 2010. Their GM has been fired, too.

It's been downhill for LAC starting with the last half of that Jax playoff game last season. The team has quit on him and they have no faith.

And also, hahahaha Kellen Moore. He's a fucking loser, too.

Edited by Vic Mackey