Eat 'em up, Cats! The prestigious ServePro First Responder Bowl game thread, ESPN, 4:30pm

Beau Vine

Maybe it’s the holidays making me dusty but I am enjoying watching the Bobcats. It’s very cool. I know another team will snag their HC and the filming of this reminds me of a HS state playoff game but damn…it’s fucking dusty for me. I have no connection to Texas State. This is cool af to watch. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

UPDATE:

5:27 I call Southwest Airlines: "I'm sorry, sir. Those tickets have been confirmed and are non_refundable and non_transferrable."

5:37 I try to start a fight with every person behind the concession counter. As it turns out, the Alamodome has a policy that no beer can be sold when there is less than 10 minutes on the game clock. I am enraged by this policy. I ask loudly: "Why the fk didn't you announce last call over the fking PA system??!!"

5:49 Back in my seats, I am slumped in my chair in defeat.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

Just now, Bullneck said:

5:27 I call Southwest Airlines: "I'm sorry, sir. Those tickets have been confirmed and are non_refundable and non_transferrable."

5:37 I try to start a fight with every person behind the concession counter. As it turns out, the Alamodome has a policy that no beer can be sold when there is less than 10 minutes on the game clock. I am enraged by this policy. I ask loudly: "Why the fk didn't you announce last call over the fking PA system??!!"

5:49 Back in my seats, I am slumped in my chair in defeat.

Understand Captain America GIF

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

What are we discussing?!?

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

What? 

Just now, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

These refs are Big XII-level inept.  Good Lord, let them play a little.  

But, then again, a good old-fashioned brawl appeals to me.  Must be all the dessert from the weekend.

Just now, Helobious said:

This is the most incompetent officiating crew I think I’ve ever seen. The head ref can barely speak coherently. 

Just now, 'stache said:

This ref has dementia, wtf? 

Elmer Fudd Whatever GIF by Looney Tunes

• Haha 1

Texas State is in fact committing personal fouls and starting fights. Must be the alcohol with fans railing on the refs. I like GJ Kinne because I remember him playing for Tulsa, but damn, how about a little discipline coach?

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Even that buffoon is like good gracious. 

I actually don't think this guy's rulings are Kevin Mar bad. Other than the running into the punter confusion, which seems like it was a miscommunication from the crew and an oddball decision to decline, the calls haven't been that bad.