Eat 'em up, Cats! The prestigious ServePro First Responder Bowl game thread, ESPN, 4:30pm

Beau Vine

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

I actually don't think this guy's rulings are Kevin Mar bad. Other than the running into the punter confusion, which seems like it was a miscommunication from the crew and an oddball decision to decline, the calls haven't been that bad.

Are you watching the game? The calls are fucking terrible. WTF was even that false start just now

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Texas State is in fact committing personal fouls and starting fights. Must be the alcohol with fans railing on the refs. I like GJ Kinne because I remember him playing for Tulsa, but damn, how about a little discipline coach?

Texas State is displaying all the dignity of a program that has never been invited to a bowl game.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, F250 said:

Texas State is displaying all the dignity of a program that has never been invited to a bowl game.

I would imagine there is a lot going on here

Egg Heads vs Party School

SunBelt vs AAC

Both Texas schools and they probably have players that know each other

6-6 wanting to be 7-6 and wanting to make 7-5 end up 7-6 instead of 8-5

I am sure there has been a lot of trash talking from both sides

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

I started watching this at 4:30 and quit to do other stuff. I just turned it back on How did this turn into a 4 hour game?

Penalty, penalty, injury, penalty, penalty, injury, penalty, penalty, penalty.  Debate about penalty for 15 minutes…. 

• Haha 1