Eat 'em up, Cats! The prestigious ServePro First Responder Bowl game thread, ESPN, 4:30pm

Beau Vine

17 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I've watched Hobert a lot this year. I'm not going to compare him to other white slot WR's, but I think he'll make a NFL team. 

He's really fucking good.  Great hands.  Good route runner.   Coach on the field!  Not near the meathead that Billy Joe was.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Pretty good crowd. More than they get for most SMU games. Not a lot of effort by the bowl committee as end zones have SMU and Mustangs and they didn’t even fully erase the Mustang at midfield. 

What's the Bobcat-to-Owl ratio in the stands?

Just now, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

~4 or 5 to 1 Bobcat to Owl. Around 25,000 or more (seats 32,000). East and South stand all Bobcat. West about 3/4 Owl. Crowd definitely in to the game.

Damn if I didn't know any better I'd think one of these schools had much higher admissions standards

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

~4 or 5 to 1 Bobcat to Owl. Around 25,000 or more (seats 32,000). East and South stand all Bobcat. West about 3/4 Owl. Crowd definitely in to the game.

you gotta tell us what the MOB does for halftime.  bet they've cooked up something especially inappropriate.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, satyanash said:

Dumb foul by SWT keeps Rice's drive alive

Just now, Valmy77 said:

BS penalty. He didn't know that ball wasn't live.

Now 45 yards in penalties on Texas State this drive.

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

that was an iffy penalty.

Elmer Fudd Smile GIF by Looney Tunes

• Haha 2

Texas State took action during this lul period before the Bobcats play in the SERVPRO First Responder Bowl against Rice on Dec. 26 to sign Kinne into a contract extension that will pay him a $1 million base salary plus incentives. The boost in his contract makes him one of the highest-paid coaches in the Sun Belt Conference.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1