The Great Value Red River Shootout: Aggy vs. Okie Lite

markstanco

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I ended up having to turn this off for a minute.  I'm sitting in my hotel room here in LA and hear a commotion.  These 4 youngish sounding people are having a large argument in the room next door because one of the females is big mad that she isn't going to get to sleep on her side of the bed.  "I've never slept on that side of the bed in my life!" is a direct quote.  Everyone piles on and calls her crazy or telling her its not a big deal, but no one is willing to let her have her side of the bed.  Tears happen, and they finally told her to go brush her hair and go to bed.  

That, my friends was more exciting than this football game.

well spice it up more and go next door and tell her you have a bed and she can choose whatever half she wants

• Hook 'Em 1

I ended up having to turn this off for a minute.  I'm sitting in my hotel room here in LA and hear a commotion.  These 4 youngish sounding people are having a large argument in the room next door because one of the females is big mad that she isn't going to get to sleep on her side of the bed.  "I've never slept on that side of the bed in my life!" is a direct quote.  Everyone piles on and calls her crazy or telling her its not a big deal, but no one is willing to let her have her side of the bed.  Tears happen, and they finally told her to go brush her hair and go to bed.  

You must be in Hollywood Hollywood.

3 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Fascinating

Louisiana or Los Angeles?

3 minutes ago, Doze said:

It's Oklahoma State for God sakes.....All they can keep are shitty DC's. 

Nah, you can find DCs that are decent at the G5 level. 

Hiring a DC with experience at Emporia State and Gannon University is how you end up with a DC way in over his head. Which is what it looks like with Nardo. 

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

well spice it up more and go next door and tell her you have a bed and she can choose whatever half she wants

I doubt her dick is big enough for it to be worth my while.

And apparently they were only taking a Tik Tok break, and they just started up again.  This is 2 men and 2 women participating in this argument.  Holy shit, now I'm invested.

Ooop, one of the guys just called her a spoiled little bitch and sounds like he stormed out of the room.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

What you should do.

760f74f6-3964-402e-b3dd-f982043364cd_tex

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Gundys 2nd half defense reminds me of a revolving door

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

fucking Okie lite D is shit.

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

they arent even SLIGTHLY slowing them down this half. 

okie lite fans watching this 2nd half  

giphy.gif