2023 Peach Bowl - Ole Miss vs. Penn State

satyanash

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

OM keeps running Dart, he might not make it to the 4th QTR. Tough kid, but already signs of being gimpy.

Hook’em!!!

That quick-toss is going nowhere fast, either.  Throw behind the LBs until they are forced to drop back.

20 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

this is already about a thousand times better than the game last night.

Yeah, I'll always hate on Pedo State, against all comers save Rapelor but this game has, thus far, had a much higher level of competence than any others I've watched recently. UMemphis actually pops in my head as the second best I've seen, which is a statement in and of itself. 

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I sure do like listening to Louis Reddick talk about football.

He’s a really nice guy. I was a few years in front of him at Pitt. One of his cousins is Timmy Lewis, whom was on his way to a very long and prosperous NFL career before a neck injury on MNF ended his career.

A lot of Pitt guys want to bring Louis back as our AD if our current one heads back to the Big 10.

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Pedo has already given up their season average for yards allowed but yeah, B10 defenses are great!

They also have their 3 best defensive players opting out. A top 5 pass rusher nationally and both starting CBs. 

And now their 4th best defender left the game  

But also they haven’t seen a play caller of this caliber. The two losses osu and um called a super safe vanilla game because they knew psu couldn’t score enough to win. 

1 minute ago, heso said:

Ole Miss needs to follow the defensive playbook that everyone that has played Penn state this season has followed. Man up the WRs and put everyone in the box. If psu can’t run the ball Aller can’t score points. 

Golding will keep PSU in the game. Count on it.

1 minute ago, ATXhorn17 said:

It doesn’t matter how many athletes Lane gets to portal in… Dude is a dumbass when it comes to clock management — 45 seconds and 2 timeouts… PSUs DBs getting torched. And he hands it off 3 times in a row. Bizarre.

Yeah he will never win anything of overall merit but tormenting aggy is his gift to us it is the spirit of Mike Leach living on.