Iowa Republican Caucus Thread - 1/15

Neonmoon

This. 

seven years in, some of you still need to be reminded.  They aren’t talking to us.  They’re saying things they know are stupid because stupid people they want to reach, will believe them.  

some of you are gonna be really bummed out when I tell about pro wrestling 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

This. 

seven years in, some of you still need to be reminded.  They aren’t talking to us.  They’re saying things they know are stupid because stupid people they want to reach, will believe them.  

some of you are gonna be really bummed out when I tell about pro wrestling 

200.gif

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I would love for Trump to somehow come in second in Iowa, if only to watch the accusations of a rigged election.

Funny true story, he did exactly that in 2016, when the Texas curse won.  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Seeing these interviews with Iowa caucus goers make me believe that the education of the electorate is not very good there. 

the one on cnn just now:

so you're caucusing with the republicans?

yes, this year.

so previously you caucused with democrats?

yes, in 2020.

so who are you voting for tonight?

nikki haley.

who did you vote for in 2020?

donald trump.

Edited by henrygandorf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Seeing these interviews with Iowa caucus goers make me believe that the education of the electorate is not very good there. 

Idiots Out Walking Around 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

the one on cnn just now:

yes, this year?

so previously you caucuses with democrats?

yes, in 2020.

nikki haley.

donald trump.

The Selzer poll (gold standard in Iowa) had 30% of Haley voters voting for Biden if Trump wins the nomination 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, henrygandorf said:

the one on cnn just now:

yes, this year?

so previously you caucuses with democrats?

yes, in 2020.

nikki haley.

donald trump.

You left out the part where he was actually considering Vivek  

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The Selzer poll (gold standard in Iowa) had 30% of Haley voters voting for Biden if Trump wins the nomination 

polls are going to get crazy once trump wins the nomination.

Edited by henrygandorf

14 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I saw some interviews on MSNBC last week and the stupidity was shocking.  If you can think of an action or statement about Trump that is the opposite of true, that's what they were saying.  Straight up fucking morons. 

Thank God the Dems have dumped Iowa and moved on to somewhere that's a little more like the U.S. 

Edited by Bullneck

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

I saw some interviews on MSNBC last week and the stupidity was shocking.  If you can think of an action or statement about Trump that is the opposite of true, that's what they were saying.  Straight up fucking morons. 

Thank God the Dems have dumped Iowa and moved on to somewhere that's a little more like the U.S. 

We are going to Haiti?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Thanks Fox News. 'preciate it. 

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

He has campaigned harder than anyone else in Iowa. Did all 99 counties like 3 times. 

And it’ll turn out that the same 50 people followed him around to all the counties, like he was a mini-Grateful Dead show, and it’ll be the same 50 people who wrote in Ron Paul in 2016 and 2020.

8 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

You left out the part where he was actually considering Vivek  

Vivek is brown.

18 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Consider how stupid the average Iowa Republican caucus goer is.  Then consider that the average student in Iowa scores 1208 on their SAT, the average Texas student 978. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Funny true story, he did exactly that in 2016, when the Texas curse won.  

Exactly. The Cunty Cancun Canadian Cuban cleaned his clock and he cried like cuck that his is.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And it’ll turn out that the same 50 people followed him around to all the counties, like he was a mini-Grateful Dead show, and it’ll be the same 50 people who wrote in Ron Paul in 2016 and 2020.

Vivek is brown.

Saw on Reddit some Iowa voters think he’s Muslim and therefore scary 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Consider how stupid the average Iowa Republican caucus goer is.  Then consider that the average student in Iowa scores 1208 on their SAT, the average Texas student 978. 

It's because of those damned Mexican kids Biden lets go to school in Texas!

-Collin County GOP polling officer and proud Trump voter, probably.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

i assume this is a first-time question, but i saw poll results on "do you think joe biden was legitimately elected in 2020?"

65% said no.  which actually seems low for republicans.  these 65% will die thinking they witnessed mass cheating and corruption to flip a federal election. 

americans are the worst.