2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Best game of the weekend so far. 

3 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

packers niners 

We can agree this weekend beats the pants off of last weekend as far as having competitive games goes.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

its also fucking cold outside.... those balls are hard as rocks in this weather 

It's only( checks notes) 26.

Relatively, that ain't bad for Buffalo.

2 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Josh Allen, “I get a night with Taylor when we win, right?”

Josh is dating Hailee Steinfeld now. Hailee is friends with Taylor but not on the same fame level so NFL and other outlets don’t promote it. Christian McCaffrey is also with a known actress also. 

anyway…as rich and famous and fun as I am sure Taylor is I don’t think Josh would trade Hailee for a night with Taylor? I don’t know 🤷 

I don’t know who would yall pick? Taylor or Hailee below? 

IMG_9095.jpeg

IMG_9094.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, FunkSoulBrother said:

Chicago Bears 

They made an appearance into nfc championship game in 2006. Washington is the only team with a longer streak than the boys. Hope new owner beats Jerry unless Jerry retires.

Edited by DanTheHorn

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Josh is dating Hailee Steinfeld now. Hailee is friends with Taylor but not on the same fame level so NFL and other outlets don’t promote it. Christian McCaffrey is also with a known actress also. 

anyway…as rich and famous and fun as I am sure Taylor is I don’t think Josh would trade Hailee for a night with Taylor? I don’t know 🤷 

IMG_9095.jpeg

IMG_9094.jpeg

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Josh Allen has to be so frustrated.  He does all this shit and nope, KC just keep answering.  Every time they play.  

Yeah, make Josh throw and get Mahomes to run the ball are better for the defenses.

The Bills pass defense is terrible -- hope I'm wrong, but this feels like KC has a better 4th qtr and wins.

Edited by LTtxfan
Damn autocorrect

KC has had a lot of those 4th quarters where they rip out the other team’s heart and step on it. I just don’t see them being able to go the distance. So I see a Bills win. This is the weakest I have seen KC and there are rumors of Andy Reid retiring and Mahomes cap hit is big next year and Kelce is a shell of the player he was last year. Bills are rising. Whether KC or the Bills advance the game v the Ravens will be fun!  I think. I hope for a Lions win over SF but I worry about that one.

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_9095.jpeg

IMG_9094.jpeg

As a Pitch Perfect fanboi, I love her. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

KC has had a lot of those 4th quarters where they rip out the other team’s heart and step on it. I just don’t see them being able to go the distance. So I see a Bills win. This is the weakest I have seen KC and there are rumors of Andy Reid retiring and Mahomes cap hit is big next year and Kelce is a shell of the player he was last year. Bills are rising. Whether KC or the Bills advance the game v the Ravens will be fun!  I think. I hope for a Lions win over SF but I worry about that one.

So do you give this kind of stream-of-consciousness pep talk to the dude right before you drop him in the lake?

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Most impressive part of that play:  Ed Oliver at the point of attack at the pylon.

Damn, WTF is he doing out there?

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

So do you give this kind of stream-of-consciousness pep talk to the dude right before you drop them in the lake?

I like your ambition to get your license but real estate in this town just isn't what it was. Also I think you've taken too long with Jennifer and she's tired of waiting for a ring. Your parents are nice people. I hope they do well after this. You led a nice life but ultimately you were an easy mark and let's be honest not many of your friends will miss you beyond a year or two. Don't worry - this will be over quickly.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, YChang said:

Your boys are in a class of their own!

Least playoff wins since 2000. Raiders are right there with the boyz does that mean Steven is going to suck too?

image.thumb.png.9b571d7c6ceede7520d7c507c9bc7f24.png

On the other end

image.png

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1