I. am. an F. B. I. AGENT!

Parliament

• Parliament changed the title to I. am. an F. B. I. AGENT!
1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Both played at tosu

Johnny Utah was quarterbacking a Rose Bowl-winning team when his knee exploded in the 4th quarter. 

Shane Falco threw 5 picks in the Sugar Bowl (couldn't even win the Big 10) and flamed out after 1 season in the NFL.

The only Johnny that Footsteps Falco should be compared to is Manziel.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Pappas : [of Johnny, after the last robbery]  Don't ride him in with the black and whites like some punk, let *me* ride him in.

Ben Harp : Yeah sure, Angelo, why not? That is why I put you 2 screw-ups to begin with. You deserve each other, don't you? You're just as bad as he is, though you're a little fatter, a little slower and a little more pathetic. For Christ sake, it's like the blind leading the blind with you.

Pappas : Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the sears catalog.

Ben Harp : Is that right, Pappas?

Pappas : Yes, that's right "Harp", and out of all these years, I have learned something that you still haven't got.

Ben Harp : Yeah? Why don't you astonish me, shitface?

Pappas : [punches Harp in the face]  Respect for my elders.

• Diving Instructor : Heads up, Pappas. I want to see you retrieve at least two bricks.

Pappas : [puts on blindfold]  I've been on the job for over 20 years, and I fail to see what fishing bricks from the bottom of a pool has got to do with bank robbery. And on top of that, they got me babysitting some quarterback punk, named Johnny Unitas or something.

Johnny Utah : The shit they pull, huh?

Pappas : Yeah!

Diving Instructor : Pappas... meet your new partner.

Pappas : What?

[removes blindfold] 

Johnny Utah : [waves] 

Pappas : Pappas. Angelo Pappas.

Johnny Utah : Punk. Quarterback Punk.

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 1